• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    In the College Park area, I was laid off from my job last month and am looking for some small jobs to be able to pay the bills and keep my tools until I find something full-time. I do diagnostic and have my own tools(almost all Snap-On) I do electrical including installs of stereos and components, vehicle mounted firearm storage and locking devices, emergency lighting, etc. I am pretty fair on labor and offer special rates to MDS members, military, fire/ems, and police. I do excellent quality work and have repeat customers.

PM for details.

**Special** $35 diagnostic check includes code reading(with Check Engine light on) and estimate.
    Mobile/On site repairs are possible within limitations which can be discussed when you contact me.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Radio install. 1992 Dodge Dakota. Want CD player and iPod hookup. Possible speaker upgrade at later date. Want it to look good too. PM estimate.

How far are you willing to travel (Annapolis)? I have a tenant that I'm throwing out of one of my buildings and can probably sub some stuff to you,mostly diagnostic related. I mostly due do steering/suspension.(1,800 sq.ft,2 lifts available)

ortoch

Feb 14, 2013
    I am in pasadena and my wifes car is a 2004 cadillac SRX and were wanting to swap out her head unit for a touch screen with nav, cd, mp3, dvd functions etc...

If you google the dash unit you see lots of custom builds and instructions but it looks like a bit too much for me to attempt.

What would you want for this type of job (we purchase double din touchscreen unit ourselves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom