• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Was just told that the Governor said anyone coming into DE must self quarantine for 14 days.

I heard that as well but he does quarantine every night and has been since this entire shit-show has been going on .

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I called the American Inn in Rehoboth yesterday and they informed me that they were open. Of course the beach,boardwalk, malls, the outlets were all closed and the restaurants were take out only as well. Was planning a trip their on the 13Apr20 until the 18thApr20 but now not sure if we will go or not. Only thing their to do is just walk around and just do a drive by of the closed stores. Rehoboth Beach and Lewes have both closed the beaches and the boardwalk as well so no joy their at all.... hmm unless you are out walking and then you have to practice social distance if you are out walking. I always did like that drive from Rehoboth down to Fenwick Island and back again as well. Things that make you go hmmmm.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    I called the American Inn in Rehoboth yesterday and they informed me that they were open. Of course the beach,boardwalk, malls, the outlets were all closed and the restaurants were take out only as well. Was planning a trip their on the 13Apr20 until the 18thApr20 but now not sure if we will go or not. Only thing their to do is just walk around and just do a drive by of the closed stores. Rehoboth Beach and Lewes have both closed the beaches and the boardwalk as well so no joy their at all.... hmm unless you are out walking and then you have to practice social distance if you are out walking. I always did like that drive from Rehoboth down to Fenwick Island and back again as well. Things that make you go hmmmm.

We have stayed at the Americinn several times and always had a good experience. Don't think I would go right now. As you pointed out nothing open. These are the times we live in.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

Take your fishing poles, if you go

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva

You should check the travel advisory to Delaware issued by Gov. Carney this week

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    I drove into Bethany from MD yesterday with no issues at all. One day cross border type of thing to take care of something. I walked out to beach and plenty of people were out walking on the beach too. I know the MD beaches were said to be closed but I wasn't sure about the DE ones.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Haven’t seen any changes since this. We’re supposed to go middle of May. Probably not at this time.

Attachments

• 02CDBC5E-5ED7-4E32-A1DD-05C833FC50F3.jpg
      02CDBC5E-5ED7-4E32-A1DD-05C833FC50F3.jpg
      95.1 KB · Views: 549

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Is Rehoboth shopping now a possibility?

If so, what restrictions would we see?

Thinking about heading across either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Yes.

Downtown Reho - masks everywhere.

Outlets in Reho - masks in store.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    The wife and I have been dining inside of DE and MD ES restaurants for several weeks, so I was beyond surprised to get asked to leave Cabelas today for refusing their mask request. They had twice as many employees as normal doing mask shaming duty, good luck with that. Good riddance...

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The wife and I have been dining inside of DE and MD ES restaurants for several weeks, so I was beyond surprised to get asked to leave Cabelas today for refusing their mask request. They had twice as many employees as normal doing mask shaming duty, good luck with that. Good riddance...

Can you explain the scenario? Were they expecting you to wear it while eating?

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Can you explain the scenario? Were they expecting you to wear it while eating?

Are you attempting humor or didn’t read carefully?

I can’t understand a virus that attacks people in large outdoor stores but is thwarted by the smells of roasted pork and frozen drinks

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Are you attempting humor or didn’t read carefully?

I can’t understand a virus that attacks people in large outdoor stores but is thwarted by the smells of roasted pork and frozen drinks

I can read. So you are saying that they expected you to wear a mask while actively eating?

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I don't think cabelas serves food. At least not good meant to be consumed on the premises.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I don't think cabelas serves food. At least not good meant to be consumed on the premises.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

There is actually a little deli type area. Soups, sandwiches, other things, made to order, not pre packaged. And, a sitting area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom