• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    Starting Saturday, 20 October 2012, 4-8pm 2A Sales will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit course. Seating will be limited so make your reservation sooner rather than later. Florida CCW license certification will also be available by appointment. :party29: To RSVP send an email to register@DukesDefenseWorld.com. Look forward to seeing you there.

0 Seats Remaining

If you would like to reserve a seat in the November class (Dates to be announced soon) send me an email to preregister. I'll be opening a new thread for the November class once we have a date. Check back often for updates.

For cost and to send an email to register click on or paste the following URL into your browser address window. www.DukesDefenseWorld.com

This is a CLASSROOM ONLY course. At the end of the class you will have everything needed to apply for your Utah non-resident permit. Fingerprint card and 2x2 passport type photos are included. Successful completion of this course can also be used to to apply for a Virginia Concealed Weapons Permit or a Florida Non-resident Concealed Handgun License (Florida requires a live fire certification available separately) . This course is taught by NRA and Utah BCI certified instructors. The course length is approximately 4-5 hours long.

The Utah Concealed Firearms Permit is recognized by 31+ states when held by a Maryland resident including Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia.

You will receive a Certificate of Training after successful completion of the course. This certificate can be used as proof of training as required for a Virginia resident and non-resident Concealed Handgun Permit.

Utah will require you to pay a $51.00 fee to the state of Utah for your permit application which is in addition to the class fee. The Utah permit is valid for 5 years and renewal is only $15.00. No additional training is required.

Kevin

Last edited:

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    Starting Saturday, 20 October 2012, 4-8pm 2A Sales will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit course. Seating will be limited so make your reservation sooner rather than later. Florida CCW license certification will also be available by appointment. :party29: More detailed information will be posted this week. To RSVP send an email to register@DukesDefenseWorld.com. Look forward to seeing you there.

9 Seats Remaining

Kevin
    Kevin@DukesDefenseWorld.com
    www.DukesDefenseWorld.com

No info on Cost?

Thanks
    Robert

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    Any plans to run another course? I will definitely take this course if available again on a later date but won't be able to make October 20th.

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    Am I readying correclty? Cost was normally $139 now $89?

Also, is military discount for just retired/active or also us 4 yr type vets?

mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    Am I readying correclty? Cost was normally $139 now $89?

Also, is military discount for just retired/active or also us 4 yr type vets?

Cost is normally $135. This Introductory price of $89 is a Special Offer for a limited time and ONLY, ONLY at 2A Sales. The military discount is only for Active Duty and Retired military. The military discount does not apply to Special Offers. (see my webpage for limitations)

Kevin

mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    If you've sent an email to register, you should have received a reply with an attached registration application. If you haven't received it please let me know at Kevin@DukesDefenseWorld.com.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom