• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Thank you for all you are continuing to do as our defense attorney to look after our interests with regard to the the criminal charges that were said to be “returned” to the MCP offices.

Next Monday night we will be right back on the Bricks at 7pm to talk about the crucial 2A issues that we face this legislative season.

I guess I need to figure out what I need for a sign, as I plan on being there, come hell or high water...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Subpoena Mrs. Migraine. We had a 3-hour discussion prior to my participation on Monday. tl;dr version - Migraine Jr. did not accompany me because she was convinced I was going to be arrested ... and she didn't sleep for days because she was terrified that when I got arrested I would certainly lose my job.

Mrs. Migraine echoes Mrs. EL1227 ... and probably every other spouse who worries about how the bills would get paid with hubby in the hoosegow.

Women of earlier time were made of sterner stuff. :o

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I guess I need to figure out what I need for a sign, as I plan on being there, come hell or high water...

That's the spirit!

While it was true that short of a kick in the nuts of one of the MCP officers nobody was going to get arrested last Monday night. And I would offer the opinion that after the release of this lawsuit that not only will ZERO of our group get arrested going forward that the MCP will go out of their way to make sure that things go smoothly going forward.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If this is true, and I haven't monitored the Gazette's coverage or lack thereof, then a certain reporter is a liar. Said reporter assured me last Tuesday when discussing the events of Monday night that they would indeed be there on 2/12.

That was probably BEFORE they cleared it with their editor ... and owner, The B'More Sun ... official propaganda organ of the MD DemocRAT Party.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    If this is true, and I haven't monitored the Gazette's coverage or lack thereof, then a certain reporter is a liar. Said reporter assured me last Tuesday when discussing the events of Monday night that they would indeed be there on 2/12.
    I'm sure they were there, they just reported nothing. Actually, they did worse than nothing. They ran a giant piece for a few days about the maglev protests. That way, if anybody saw or heard a commotion downtown Monday night, they were able to check the CRAPital and dismiss what they saw/heard as a dust up over the Maglev.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Couldn’t be more thankful for those supporting the PP and MSI. True friends here. Thank you all!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I doubt there is any "chain of evidence" and they were too careful to leave a trail (voice phone call or visit to office only; no email or text). Pope will take the fall, quit or be fired, Wilson will 'retire' and both will reappear at jobs somewhere hidden in the Democratic Party section of "somebody give this fallguy a job" outside of the public view and all elected officials will live happily ever after.

I believe if he and Wilson were going to talk, they would have already, but it will be a loooooong time before anyone gets cocky enough to pull something like this again.

Be sure to note the reference to 42 USC 1983 in the filing because it ups the anti and lands the Chief and Sargent right in the hot seat. They may be more willing to share with the court exactly what occurred and who was involved.

Brief explanation of 42 USC 1983:
    http://jailhouselaw.org/section-1983-lawsuits/

More detailed analysis:
    https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Section+1983

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Hold out for casting approval when the movie rights are negotiated.

I'm really glad I was given a challenge coin by the Chief Monday night. You know just in case I don't get another chance to see him as Chief.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    It's not just 'people in the employ of the State of Maryland' who fear that their livelihood would be taken away with the mere mention of being arrested. Almost anyone who has been raised in the belief that you've automatically done something wrong because you were arrested, knows that feeling. As trite as it sounds, it is the 'chilling effect' that it has on people. More so than political correctness. An unconscious policing of the conscious ... that a tyrannical government depends on to instill that fear and keep their subjects in line.

Accept no 'bribes' for your silence. Win your case at all costs.
    Principle over price. Rights over reward.

Very true EL, I myself was hesitant to show up on Monday because of concern for possible arrest and then dismissal from my employment. However, once the charges were dropped I felt more comfortable and took a ride down and protested with my fellow patriots.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Feb 6 , 2018

Charge and Disposition Information:

1: Prevent general public from obtaining service provided on the property

2: TRESPASS PUB AGNCY DUR HRS

Seriously ?

Was any notice even given to mitigate these citations before issued? We're back to Hazzard County.

May 13, 2005
    So if the plaintiffs win the case what is the result? Financial compensation or does the person who ordered the arrest get some sort of punishment?

Wondering this myself. Good Question. I'm not sure, I know one good thing is the publicity, but not sure what else happens as an outcome. A warning for the state to not do this again? A direct punishment for those involved in the direction and actions of the arrests? Or a financial payout for the plaintiffs and MSI? Hopefully all of the above.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    This is exactly why we brought this suit in Federal court, because people in the employ of the State of Maryland have created REAL fear that just by being on a PUBLIC SIDEWALK exercising your 1st Amendment right you are risking your career.

That is the very definition of a civil rights violation.

And the very definition of tyranny.

Jimboy

Jimboy
    Patriot Picket
    Jul 8, 2015
    From frying pan to Fire
    Other than the financial payouts to plaintiffs, a great outcome would be:
    1 MGA passing the bill making G&S = Self Defense
    2. MGA realizing that FSA 2013 is worthless and ending it.
    3. MGA to stop passing ridiculous antigun laws

Well I can dream can't I . . .

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    What are the odds that Frosh will use his unlimited funding, also known as your tax dollars, to oppose this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom