• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Its modular AFAIK.

Awesome thanks!

It is. The fire control unit has the serial number. The serial number can be seen on the cut out window on the lower.

We all will expect 3 separate replies to this one response. With videos and more pictures of course.

Good catch, I should have seen that. I'm liking it even more now.

Follow up posts/images/video to follow. Ah, maybe another time. :D

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    The P320 has been around for a couple of Years...just that since the Army chose it to replace the Beretta the popularity has exploded...and Several Models have been created.

Reviews indicate it is a accurate shooter with a nice trigger...after market is catching up.

To me it looks like a CZ P09/07 Clone...if they make it in the 45acp caliber in the X5, VTAC or RX Romeo 1, I am all in...but until that happens I am on the Fence.

01m6ta

Jul 12, 2012
    The 320 x-Five isn't on the Maryland gun roster yet. It was on the list to get approved at the June meeting with the Canik tp9sfx. The walther q5 match is currently on the roster. These three guns are definitely on my radar.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    FYI - The Machine Gun Nest if Frederick has one for rent...... All that have rented it have liked it and said that it shoots very nice.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Anyone own one? Have an opinion?

I wanted the X5 as my only Sig pistol but now looking at CZ Shadow 2 as a dedicated range gun and the “X Carry” as my only Sig Handgun which is not on roster, as it just became available, took forever after Sig showed it off at Shot Show last winter.. Very few X carry’s got released last month, more are not expected until early next year, similar model but more compact

Attachments

• AB560E57-57F2-4AC1-924C-C1405A7FA8CE.jpg
      AB560E57-57F2-4AC1-924C-C1405A7FA8CE.jpg
      33.9 KB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads