• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S!x_Sh00ter

Feb 7, 2017
    Good Afternoon Everyone. New to this forum. Looking for insight, advice, and expertise on all things. I understand this forum is more for guns and or shooting, but I know other topics are discussed as well.

I recently procured my first handgun. After much searching, researching, firing, etc. - I went with a used Beretta 92A1. I must admit, I like the feel, accuracy, ease of operation. I tend to favor more full size handguns over smaller, conceal carry - though they fulfill their purpose.

Just purchased an aliengear iwb and owb holsters. Again I researched and found great reviews. Has anyone else bought Aliengear and if so, what is your opinion?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome ! Stand by , the rest of the usual helpful links will arrive shortly.

But you teased me with your Screen name. I was expecting to read about your Revolver collection, and we get full size Service semi's .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 126

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Good Afternoon Everyone. New to this forum. Looking for insight, advice, and expertise on all things. I understand this forum is more for guns and or shooting, but I know other topics are discussed as well.

I recently procured my first handgun. After much searching, researching, firing, etc. - I went with a used Beretta 92A1. I must admit, I like the feel, accuracy, ease of operation. I tend to favor more full size handguns over smaller, conceal carry - though they fulfill their purpose.

Just purchased an aliengear iwb and owb holsters. Again I researched and found great reviews. Has anyone else bought Aliengear and if so, what is your opinion?
    Welcome from Hampstead. I just ordered an IWB Alien Gear for my S&W M&P PC Shield 9mm. Haven't received it yet, but researched it to death, all the positive reviews convinced me to go with that one, plus one friend that carries CCW full time using one. I should get it Tues or Wed. I'll follow-up on here if it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

S!x_Sh00ter

Feb 7, 2017
    Welcome from Hampstead. I just ordered an IWB Alien Gear for my S&W M&P PC Shield 9mm. Haven't received it yet, but researched it to death, all the positive reviews convinced me to go with that one, plus one friend that carries CCW full time using one. I should get it Tues or Wed. I'll follow-up on here if it isn't all it's cracked up to be.
    I just ordered mine on Friday, was interested to see if you ordered the holster mounts as well.

Ricksterr

Jul 11, 2017
    Linthicum Heights,MD
    Welcome from linthicum! I prefer the full size handguns as well. Been eyeing up the canik tp9sa or sf lately myself,it seems pretty solid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom