• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    If you are looking for a fun rally, head up to Maine in 2018

This year I attended the The Iron Adventure Run Rally in Lincoln NH. 27-30 July, I arrived a day early to unwind etc. The host hotel, Mt Club at the Loon, is a ski-lodge in the White Mountain National Forest. Great facility.

Pre-registration is on-line only via the HOG web page. $35 dollars for t-shirt, pin, patch and rally event access. Upon checking in with the rally desk at the lodge, they issue a bag with your goodies. One of the packets listed all the rides and events available. There must have been 10-12 guided rides through out the National Forest and into Maine. Being a loner, I chose my own rides and off I went each morning.

On Saturday the local Harley Dealership held all you could eat Pig Roast for $5. For sure it was a hit.

Saturday night, the rally sponsored a fireworks, that must have lasted over 45 minutes. Of course every night was live music and a bonfire.

http://www.mmlhog.org/2017-rally/

Next year, 2-4 August 2018, Sunday River Ski Lodge in Newry, Maine. Again, should be some great rides and plenty of spirits flowing.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If you are looking for a fun rally, head up to Maine in 2018

This year I attended the The Iron Adventure Run Rally in Lincoln NH. 27-30 July, I arrived a day early to unwind etc. The host hotel, Mt Club at the Loon, is a ski-lodge in the White Mountain National Forest. Great facility.

Pre-registration is on-line only via the HOG web page. $35 dollars for t-shirt, pin, patch and rally event access. Upon checking in with the rally desk at the lodge, they issue a bag with your goodies. One of the packets listed all the rides and events available. There must have been 10-12 guided rides through out the National Forest and into Maine. Being a loner, I chose my own rides and off I went each morning.

On Saturday the local Harley Dealership held all you could eat Pig Roast for $5. For sure it was a hit.

Saturday night, the rally sponsored a fireworks, that must have lasted over 45 minutes. Of course every night was live music and a bonfire.

http://www.mmlhog.org/2017-rally/

Next year, 2-4 August 2018, Sunday River Ski Lodge in Newry, Maine. Again, should be some great rides and plenty of spirits flowing.

I just spent some time up that way myself recently. What do you ride?

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    I just spent some time up that way myself recently. What do you ride?

2015 HD Trike

you?

Just realize you started the thread about your NS ride. For sure that was a fun ride, but as stated in your thread, it rained everyday for three weeks on my trip to NS & PEI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom