• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/23/us...device-invs/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

$19.99 each. False import papers. Thousands brought in.

Like this is the first time. Or how easy it is to convert.

Can we please just recognize if someone wants a machine gun they can get one. Can we just legalize new ones agajn? Cats always been out of the bag, but we are getting to the point it’s a herd of cats out of the bag.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    It shows the false economy created by the ‘86 law. And at $20 per retail, I am betting costs were under $5 each.

Not the $150k combined for the 3 mp5 style FA’s on gun deals a while back.

There was also a similar issue with auto sears a while back in airsoft toys

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Funny how the ATF person there is no use for machine guns in the public . Not for hunting and not for HD . Really?! Ever heard of a Despot Gubbmint?

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    PayPal used to buy parts to convert Glocks to fully automatic. Oh the horror.

BigYansh

Apr 2, 2019
    PG County
    You know what's the subconscious sad part of the article. It's playing off the increased tensions with China. First Huawei products spying on us, now a demonization of chinese products bringing crime. As if our own government isn't already doing the same to all of us. Smh

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I wonder if this is along the same vein as the "fully semi-automatic" story they started. You would think that something like this would have made the rounds? Or is this a "Dark Web" thing?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I think its a dark web thing.

Think about it: 2500 new machine guns on the street, where is the blood and guts? No discernible uptick in violence since.

It’s not a dark web thing. They were sold on Amazon and that “wish” app.

We have recovered a few and gotten the BOLOs on the product but to my knowledge they have all test fired “semi”. We haven’t see any that have test cured Auto.

There are a few YouTube videos on how they even jam the gun because after instillation the slide can’t even go into battery. It’s badically just a look thing like a fake suppressor. I have posted them on the forum before.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    We have recovered a few and gotten the BOLOs on the product but to my knowledge they have all test fired “semi”. We haven’t see any that have test cured Auto.

There are a few YouTube videos on how they even jam the gun because after instillation the slide can’t even go into battery. .
    It's a good thing the ATF is here to save us from this dangerous threat to humanity!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    So the ATF is spending resources looking for fake fun switches instead of rounding up "real" machine gun parts AKA "bump stocks" which hundreds of thousands were legally sold because ATF said they wern't machine guns until they were. Maybe they want to smuggle them to Mexican drug cartels?:sarcasm:

If the converters don't convert then the only thing illegal is falsified import documents or consumer fraud, isn't that some other agency's responsibility?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    So the ATF is spending resources looking for fake fun switches instead of rounding up "real" machine gun parts AKA "bump stocks" which hundreds of thousands were legally sold because ATF said they wern't machine guns until they were. Maybe they want to smuggle them to Mexican drug cartels?:sarcasm:

If the converters don't convert then the only thing illegal is falsified import documents or consumer fraud, isn't that some other agency's responsibility?

Who knows maybe they do have them. In my last post I’m just assuming pretty hard cuz these fake things have made a rather large uproar as of recent but everything has been semi.

I’ve gotten the BOLO on these things from a few different sources.

I’m also not mechanically inclined so maybe there is a way to use this POS to trip full auto, but i haven’t seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom