Attachments

• aviary-image-1567162708989.jpg
      aviary-image-1567162708989.jpg
      124.3 KB · Views: 584

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    It's a mount for the tuffbook lol

Ohhh i see you just have the mount angled. They gave us those Panasonic tablets. GIANT FAILURE!!!!

Our tablets press into a mount that looks like that. From the pic it doesn’t look like a docking station.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Another new toy approved this week. Ingram Model 6 or Police 6. (.45ACP) Made by the Police Ordnance Company between 1949 - 1952. This was Gordon Ingram's first somewhat successful firearms business venture. Approximately 2,000 guns were produced in the US with nearly all being sold to law enforcement or prisons. Dow Chemical Corporation also purchased some for their security needs. They were also used by the Peruvian Army, the Cuban Navy, and the Puerto Rico Constabulary. My gun was in the Louisiana State Penitentiary from 1955 - 1991. From there it was in the Elayn Hunt Correctional facility in Louisiana until 2018. The stock is marked with some type of rack numbers or inventory numbers. It was then sold and transferred to a Louisiana FFL/SOT on a Form 5, and then to me on a Form 4 with my C&R. I bought it because it is a piece of NFA history. And, I'm always looking for something a little unique and different.

Attachments

• IMG_9903.jpg
      IMG_9903.jpg
      212.1 KB · Views: 660
    • IMG_9905.jpg
      IMG_9905.jpg
      206.3 KB · Views: 667
    Last edited:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Another new toy approved this week. Ingram Model 6 or Police 6. (.45ACP) Made by the Police Ordnance Company between 1949 - 1952. This was Gordon Ingram's first somewhat successful firearms business venture. Approximately 2,000 guns were produced in the US with nearly all being sold to law enforcement or prisons. Dow Chemical Corporation also purchased some for their security needs. They were also used by the Peruvian Army, the Cuban Navy, and the Puerto Rico Constabulary. My gun was in the Louisiana State Penitentiary from 1955 - 1991. From there is was in the Elayn Hunt Correctional facility in Louisiana until 2018. The stock is marked with some type of rack numbers or inventory numbers. It was then sold and transferred to a Louisiana FFL/SOT on a Form 5, and then to me on a Form 4 with my C&R. I bought it because it is a piece of NFA history. And, I'm always looking for something a little unique and different.

Thats really cool. I’ve never heard of these before now

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Only problem with the early Ingrams is that the spare parts situation is pretty dire (IIRC); they're not guns you want as daily shooters.

True, parts are pretty rare. But it is also a very simple blow back weapon. Here is a picture of everything in the tube.....the bolt and spring. The sear and trigger mechanism are also pretty basic. Although, it does have a nice progressive trigger feature. When the selector is set on Full Auto.....light pull is semi and harder pull is full auto. It also has a semi only selector setting. Pretty cool setup for a 70 year old gun.

Attachments

• IMG_2759.jpg
      IMG_2759.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 591

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    It’s been a while since I posted this one. Haven’t taken it out of the safe in over a year. I think it’s time to take it back out to the range.

5457d3afd7b22f6d54d8b635ac427715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom