• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    She deleted my nice comment at the end in order to make me appear as mean and hostile as possible....and I called her out for it.

I like how she calls me names and makes childish remarks in attempt to shame me, but somehow I am the bully. :lol2:

edit: And now I'm blocked too

Yeah, it's cool. I added the comment to the capital gazette's posting of her batsh!t op-ed....I just added "Because hacking is a crime that exists..." before it. Fun times.

tsulli85

May 16, 2019
    I think she's certifiable.

I honestly hope that she gets the help she needs.

It's way easier to target firearms than it is to ask the hard questions. Like why weren't charges pressed against someone who made a credible threat?

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    There were more deaths in the motorcycle accident then at the Capital paper (7 vs 5 if my memory is in tact.).

When will she ask for more restrictions on driving?

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    It's way easier to target firearms than it is to ask the hard questions. Like why weren't charges pressed against someone who made a credible threat?

I'd settle for an answer to an easy question, like where is the proof that gun people hacked her account?

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    It is very sad. Her emotional and irrational outbursts are understandable, but she is overall hurting her cause. Which I'm ok with.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    It is very sad. Her emotional and irrational outbursts are understandable, but she is overall hurting her cause. Which I'm ok with.
    It's understandable for her to call someone a "bully" and a "hacker" for asking for proof of her claims and delivering statistics that challenge her positions? Not for me it. Especially not when she's in a position to affect public policy.

Maybe I expect too much of people. Or maybe she has a mental disorder. Maybe both.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    It's an unhinged screed looking for anyone to blame. Prime targets are natural rights and innocent, law-abiding people.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It's understandable for her to call someone a "bully" and a "hacker" for asking for proof of her claims and delivering statistics that challenge her positions? Not for me it. Especially not when she's in a position to affect public policy.

Maybe I expect too much of people. Or maybe she has a mental disorder. Maybe both.

I'm sad that innocent people are victims of violence, but I give not a single F about their rationale for trying to strip me of my 2A protected rights to protect my family.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Why not blame the Capital Gazette for their lack of concern for their employees that had a stalker , a mentally ill person that kept harassing them but they failed to provide the facility to protect their workers .

They could have had secure doors , key-less or badge entry , armed personnel .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    People are randomly hacked by criminal hackers for profit motives . Why would this be suspected to be a gun person instead of the usual Nigerian ?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I find it interesting that in the article she was bemoaning the actions that prevented a vote on the 'Death with Dignity' bill. According to the online class from Hopkins that I just finished about gun violence, suicides make up between half and two-thirds of all gun violence deaths. So she is all for choosing suicide, just not by firearm.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    I find it interesting that in the article she was bemoaning the actions that prevented a vote on the 'Death with Dignity' bill. According to the online class from Hopkins that I just finished about gun violence, suicides make up between half and two-thirds of all gun violence deaths. So she is all for choosing suicide, just not by firearm.

Excellent point. She can't have it both ways on this.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    as I suspected she's bitching about the comments section on the Capital FB page. So, she's not been hacked at all and is simply pissed that she's not given carte Blanche to flap her gums without being challenged.

That's some old school gun grabber stuff there.

Libel/slander.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis

I didn't say she was in the right. She is mental over losing her husband and still throwing tantrums. She is incapable of acknowledging facts or logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom