• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Forwarding a check from LowOnCash today. He purchased 2 MDS Challenge coins and added some extra for the legal defense fund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Sauce!

I am awaiting a final tally from late arriving envelopes and hope to have that up as soon as possible.

I will also be obtaining a hard copy invoice from my lawyer, Thomas K. Plofchan, detailing the costs of the legal fight and will post that as well.

I knew on August 4th when I was arrested that I could win my case-- unless I drew on Old Virginia Gentleman judge who never questioned police policy and looked upon me simply as an out-of-state troublemaker.

As it happened, the judge was a former Public Defender, whose history likely made him more sensitive to the plight of individuals attempting to go it alone against the overwhelming power of the government.

So, I got the fair shake I needed, and earned the acquittal that I knew from August 4th that I deserved.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I will also be obtaining a hard copy invoice from my lawyer, Thomas K. Plofchan, detailing the costs of the legal fight and will post that as well.

The paranoid part of me suggests that you ask Thomas about it first before posting the invoice in a public forum, in case it risks waiving the attorney-client privelege as to anything in the bill. You might not care, and I don't know the law on this but, as I said, I'm a paranoid sort.

Sent from my HP Slate 10 HD using Tapatalk

The paranoid part of me suggests that you ask Thomas about it first before posting the invoice in a public forum, in case it risks waiving the attorney-client privelege as to anything in the bill. You might not care, and I don't know the law on this but, as I said, I'm a paranoid sort.

Sent from my HP Slate 10 HD using Tapatalk

Did SMKranz mention he has a legal background greater than Rack, myself and most other MDS members?
    I would take into consideration what he mentioned.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    BTW- My check has not been cashed and was mailed 2.5 weeks ago.

Likewise. I'm assuming that this is being handled by secretive international couriers taking my check on unmarked charter flights through Istanbul, Antwerp and Poughkeepsie in Tinker, Occam, Solider, Spy mode.

Or, I forgot to put a stamp on the envelope. The universe is full of possibilities.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Did SMKranz mention he has a legal background greater than Rack, myself and most other MDS members?
    I would take into consideration what he mentioned.

I remain indebted to the MDS Crowd Source Expertise and I will definitely check on this before I post anything.

I will also check to see if the audio transcription of my court case is ready and will post it here when ready. Fascinating road to the verdict.

BTW- My check has not been cashed and was mailed 2.5 weeks ago.
    If you're going to cash it, please don't wait another couple months- I don't want to forget about it.

Likewise. I'm assuming that this is being handled by secretive international couriers taking my check on unmarked charter flights through Istanbul, Antwerp and Poughkeepsie in Tinker, Occam, Solider, Spy mode.

Or, I forgot to put a stamp on the envelope. The universe is full of possibilities.

Trustee Cypherpunk handed off the latest batch of donor envelopes tonight and you guys are in that esteemed group.

Monday is a bank holiday so these latest donations will be deposited on Tuesday with a Donor List Update later today. Thanks to all!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is the latest update, adding what I call Batch #3 of the donations mailed to Donations Trustee Cypherpunk around the time of my criminal trial on August 28.

Here are the donors in Batch #3:

OCCAM
    SQUAREGROUPER
    HERKYBIRD72
    SWINOKUR
    BITTERKENNY
    ANONYMOUS (BY REQUEST)
    BLACKSMITH101
    NAMERLIO
    JEFFIE7
    2701JIM
    GTOGUNNER (C)

Their generous donations in Batch #3 total $500.00. This brings the total of donations received thus far to $4,657.00, and breaks down this way:

Checks/Money Orders $3,585
    Cash donations $680
    Buellsfurn Fundraising $392

Here are is the updated donors list:

(C) is a cash donation, all others are checks and USPS Money Orders.

CYPHERPUNK (C)
    RACK&ROLL (C)
    LAQ
    DANIMALW
    IRONPONY
    MrED
    ART3
    SUNDAZES
    HOTDOG
    SMKRANZ
    ARAY
    FRED2207
    SHAFTED
    BIGGFOOT44
    RG
    DC-W
    WIN296
    BEOBILL
    DAVETAYLOR
    RAINEMAN
    HODGEPODGE
    RW
    IRONEYE
    STOVEMAN (C)
    RSEYMOREJR
    SUNDAZES
    GLARON
    KENPO33
    anonymous MDS member
    BUELLSFURN
    BIKEBREATH
    MIGHTYDOG
    BREWDOC
    GRYPHON
    LIGHT12PDR
    BOB A
    BOBMAN
    DIVINGDRIVER
    GPRIMR1 (C)
    SW6906USER
    NATBOH
    INSPECTOR1489
    CRABCAKESANDFOOTBALL
    FRED55
    JOHNFROMMD
    ANONYMOUS REPEAT DONOR! (BY HIS REQUEST)
    SHAMROCK
    GAMERJIM
    DMC Takoka Park
    RONINMD
    RAMBLING_ONE
    SCOUT6
    WELDER516
    NOT_AN_OUTLAW
    JIMBOY (C)

From the Buellsfurn Fundraiser:
    SUNDAZES
    GLARON
    KENPO333
    ANONYMOUS MDS MEMBER
    44MAN. (C)
    BUELLSFURN

Some folks did not include their screen name in their envelopes. I have put up initials instead, so contact me to switch out the initials for your screen name if you wish.

This story of challenging the government's attempt to CONTROL THE PUBLIC SQUARE has been nothing less than inspiring. Despite facing odds that would not seem to be in our favor, we WON! The Not Guilty verdict handed down on August 28 occurred because we threw in together to fight unjust restrictions of our freedom of movement in public with our messages!

When I receive a final invoice from my attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan, (which I will share here in the form that protects my attorney/client privilege), we will have the total for our Legal Defense Fund available going forward, but less than HALF will have been spent on this victory in court.

To everyone who participated: Thank you thank you thank you!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Today...another demonstration that the work of the Patriot Picket MATTERS...

NRA TV is now promoting a new series by Colion Noir that puts him on the road to the big Democrat-run cities to confront the politicians and the entrenched problems there.

In Noir's 5-minute promo video, only ONE PRO-GUN GROUP makes an appearance, and that is the Patriot Picket.

The scenes from the promo are from our "excursion" last March to insert ourselves into the "March For Our Lives" in downtown DC. We are living in a historic times....and sitting it out is not an option.

https://youtu.be/QY-3z2uDBww

Attachments

• 75EC5C74-FB9D-4E89-9AA0-35AC44204557.jpg
      75EC5C74-FB9D-4E89-9AA0-35AC44204557.jpg
      7.4 KB · Views: 565
    • 81619FE4-A1C2-4B05-8D29-4CA05F8611A6.jpg
      81619FE4-A1C2-4B05-8D29-4CA05F8611A6.jpg
      15.5 KB · Views: 575
    • 377D3F47-FEBE-43B5-B371-EFF1777213B5.jpg
      377D3F47-FEBE-43B5-B371-EFF1777213B5.jpg
      6.6 KB · Views: 556
    • 11F37DC9-7D19-4AAA-8ECD-637AEEF528D5.jpg
      11F37DC9-7D19-4AAA-8ECD-637AEEF528D5.jpg
      67.1 KB · Views: 553
    • 51D793D1-7510-4774-9852-A8A24DB89D11.jpg
      51D793D1-7510-4774-9852-A8A24DB89D11.jpg
      83.2 KB · Views: 617
    • DF6A2D80-3E60-4B10-9F2A-B887E0FC14D3.jpg
      DF6A2D80-3E60-4B10-9F2A-B887E0FC14D3.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 560
    • 14B5B7BF-B938-4C7E-875B-37665290A9E2.jpg
      14B5B7BF-B938-4C7E-875B-37665290A9E2.jpg
      34.7 KB · Views: 564
    • 3E785059-3E79-47F2-A746-FEC382E87F12.jpg
      3E785059-3E79-47F2-A746-FEC382E87F12.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 561
    • 25EA3EC0-3B12-4CCC-AB70-1E1E0D65AA62.jpg
      25EA3EC0-3B12-4CCC-AB70-1E1E0D65AA62.jpg
      10.1 KB · Views: 550

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are now in a 60 day countdown to the midterms.

If the elections go badly for the Republicans we can expect more hate aimed at the NRA, resulting in more noisy die-ins and more trips back to Waples Mill Road to stand up to the gun grabbers.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    We are now in a 60 day countdown to the midterms.

If the elections go badly for the Republicans we can expect more hate aimed at the NRA, resulting in more noisy die-ins and more trips back to Waples Mill Road to stand up to the gun grabbers.

Don't worry. If things go well for the Republicans, we can expect more hate aimed at the NRA. Looking fwd to more trips back to Waples Mill.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is the latest update, adding what I call Batch #4 of the donations mailed to Donations Trustee Cypherpunk.

Here are the donors in Batch #4:

LOWONCASH

With the generous donation in Batch #4, this brings the total of donations received thus far to $4,707.00, and breaks down this way:

Checks/Money Orders $3,635
    Cash donations $680

Here are is the updated donors list:

(C) is a cash donation, all others are checks and USPS Money Orders.

CYPHERPUNK (C)
    RACK&ROLL (C)
    LAQ
    DANIMALW
    IRONPONY
    MrED
    ART3
    SUNDAZES
    HOTDOG
    SMKRANZ
    ARAY
    FRED2207
    SHAFTED
    BIGGFOOT44
    RG
    DC-W
    WIN296
    BEOBILL
    DAVETAYLOR
    RAINEMAN
    HODGEPODGE
    RW
    IRONEYE
    STOVEMAN (C)
    RSEYMOREJR
    SUNDAZES
    GLARON
    KENPO33
    anonymous MDS member
    BUELLSFURN
    BIKEBREATH
    MIGHTYDOG
    BREWDOC
    GRYPHON
    LIGHT12PDR
    BOB A
    BOBMAN
    DIVINGDRIVER
    GPRIMR1 (C)
    SW6906USER
    NATBOH
    INSPECTOR1489
    CRABCAKESANDFOOTBALL
    FRED55
    JOHNFROMMD
    ANONYMOUS REPEAT DONOR! (BY HIS REQUEST)
    SHAMROCK
    GAMERJIM
    DMC Takoka Park
    RONINMD
    RAMBLING_ONE
    SCOUT6
    WELDER516
    NOT_AN_OUTLAW
    JIMBOY (C)
    SUNDAZES
    GLARON
    KENPO333
    ANONYMOUS MDS MEMBER
    44MAN. (C)
    BUELLSFURN
    OCCAM
    SQUAREGROUPER
    HERKYBIRD72
    SWINOKUR
    BITTERKENNY
    ANONYMOUS (BY REQUEST)
    BLACKSMITH101
    NAMERLIO
    JEFFIE7
    2701JIM
    GTOGUNNER (C)
    LOWONCASH

Some folks did not include their screen name in their envelopes. I have put up initials instead, so contact me to switch out the initials for your screen name if you wish.

This story of challenging the government's attempt to CONTROL THE PUBLIC SQUARE has been nothing less than inspiring. Despite facing odds that would not seem to be in our favor, we WON! The Not Guilty verdict handed down on August 28 occurred because we threw in together to fight unjust restrictions of our freedom of movement in public with our messages!

When I receive a final invoice from my attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan, (which I will share here in the form that protects my attorney/client privilege), we will have the total for our Legal Defense Fund available going forward, but less than HALF will have been spent on this victory in court.

The fees paid to my Virginia-based attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan, totaled $1,800.

With the fund at $$4,707, less $1,800 for this first major "crowd source defense" on MDS, it leaves $2,907 to defend the next guy.

With the arrival of October 1, we might soon be looking at someone here being jammed up on an unconstitutional "Red Flag" charge or a bogus "Rate Of Fire Accelerator" rap.

This Legal Defense Fund will be ready and available.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Here is the latest update, adding what I call Batch #4 of the donations mailed to Donations Trustee Cypherpunk.

Here are the donors in Batch #4:

LOWONCASH

With the generous donation in Batch #4, this brings the total of donations received thus far to $4,707.00, and breaks down this way:

Checks/Money Orders $3,635
    Cash donations $680

The fees paid to my Virginia-based attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan, totaled $1,800.

With the fund at $$4,707, less $1,800 for this first major "crowd source defense" on MDS, it leaves $2,907 to defend the next guy.

With the arrival of October 1, we might soon be looking at someone here being jammed up on an unconstitutional "Red Flag" charge or a bogus "Rate Of Fire Accelerator" rap.

This Legal Defense Fund will be ready and available.

Rack,

Since I don't see my name on the list, I'm pretty sure that "RG" is me. I did put my screen name in the letter I sent, but it was near the return address part of the letter, and could have been easily overlooked. Although, I don't really care if you use my screen name or not, I didn't do this for the recognition, just thought it was the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom