RED FLAG Demo @ HOGAN's House! This Sat. 2pm!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Then it is weak to begin with.

If I had listened to people telling me my businesses would fail, I'd have never succeeded. Maybe 2A advocates should suck it up and when a bit of self deprecating comment is inserted, just shake it off. Lot of people promising to go didn't while some Surrender Monkeys showed up to insert in the "body count" and listen to the speakers. Some constantly conflate expectations as the "White Flag".. getting old. You have no clue of the capital other people invest in the 2A fight. It has been enlightening the past week where mine will be shifted.

Very happy to hear that you are investing 2A capital at the same time you are plopping soul-sapping comments into MDshooters, where some of us are maintaining a positive attitude until Hogan lifts his pen to support us, or betray us.

It's an opinion forum. My opinion is that your posts are White Flag white noise. Don't know what jizz you get from these posts. Care to explain this peculiar thrill?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cross-posted from the 'April 14 March for our Rights' thread

The Baltimore Sun is THE "paper of record" in Maryland for the Governor and his people, and if this goes the way we planned it, they will be getting inquires from other press outlets to demand an explanation for who is right: The Gov. or the people participating in protest events against the RED FLAG bill who are quoted in the Sun.

National coverage shows that our efforts are part of a greater movement. The PRofMD is the 'tip of the spear' as we are the next in line for the usurpation of our rights, so all eyes are on us..

Battles are won in inches and it's worthy to note that John Paul Jones' remains lay just a few hundred yards away, interred in the crypt beneath the Naval Academy Chapel.

Attachments

• John Paul Jones.jpg
      John Paul Jones.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 393

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Very happy to hear that you are investing 2A capital at the same time you are plopping soul-sapping comments into MDshooters, where some of us are maintaining a positive attitude until Hogan lifts his pen to support us, or betray us.

It's an opinion forum. My opinion is that your posts are White Flag white noise. Don't know what jizz you get from these posts. Care to explain this peculiar thrill?

I'd have to agree with your characterization to begin with, which I do not.

You have a Republican POTUS on board, the Governor on record on board, and I'm just going with that. My opinion is politicians make up their mind discounting all the screaming and yelling publicly people make and look at their paid for polling and votes. That simple, and I understand you disagree. I'm not making it into WWWIII.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    We get bent about Roman Emperor quotes because we put a lot of sweat equity into keeping this issue alive--and now alive in the Sun "paper of record".

Sorry if you've been run over by the Believers Bandwagon.

Seriously, 2A in Maryland doesn't get very far with Emperor quotes from the White Flag Brigade.

With frenemies like this.....

Sad, but if I was an ANTI trying to drain energy from our 2A side while this veto is still in play, your Emperor quote and these other quotes above would be exactly what I would be dropping into MDshooters.

I can't keep up with your edits. If inserting facts is uncomfortable to you, by all means delete my posts. Hiding them doesn't change anything.

Smigiel did in fact imply Hogan would lose, see the tape. Maryland has roughly 4-5x population of Maine , so I'll retract 3000, and go 2500 at a Maryland rally would equal their ratio. How the hell facts drain energy from 2A side sounds like your own self inflicted problem. The 200-300 that showed I would consider good turnout for Maryland.

Look at people now wondering where Hogg went. Kinda of over isn't it? His crap was a hell of a lot bigger and in the media 24/7 for weeks, and now where is he at? I read now the bonafides of accomplishment is an article in Baltimore Sun of a few hundred rally goers. Most excellent indeed.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    "If you have nothing nice to say."

Just because you CAN lay a turd in others punchbowls, doesn't mean you HAVE to.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    We get bent about Roman Emperor quotes because we put a lot of sweat equity into keeping this issue alive--and now alive in the Sun "paper of record".

Sorry if you've been run over by the Believers Bandwagon.

Seriously, 2A in Maryland doesn't get very far with Emperor quotes from the White Flag Brigade.

With frenemies like this.....

Sad, but if I was an ANTI trying to drain energy from our 2A side while this veto is still in play, your Emperor quote and these other quotes above would be exactly what I would be dropping into MDshooters.

And yet, he was at the rally, right, wrong, or indifferent, he took the time out of his weekend to come to the rally. 99% of the people reading this can't say that.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Time to do your follow up by wallowing with the pigs in the comments sections.

Remember, if you aren't in there swinging, you are basically ceding that aspect of the fight:

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/annapolis/bs-md-gun-rights-rally-20180414-story.html

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-gun-rights-rally-20180414-story.html

EGG-ZAKLY!

Keep up the pressure and we will eventually prevail. As the Chinese proverb puts it: "A mountain is worn away one drop at a time."

And :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to all who attended! :party29:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ... If inserting facts is uncomfortable to you, by all means delete my posts. Hiding them doesn't change anything.

Smigiel did in fact imply Hogan would lose, see the tape. Maryland has roughly 4-5x population of Maine , so I'll retract 3000, and go 2500 at a Maryland rally would equal their ratio. How the hell facts drain energy from 2A side sounds like your own self inflicted problem. The 200-300 that showed I would consider good turnout for Maryland.

And yet, he was at the rally, right, wrong, or indifferent, he took the time out of his weekend to come to the rally. 99% of the people reading this can't say that.

Attending, and then dispersing a stream of “fun facts” that gives the ANTIs (who lurk here) a buzz...ignores CONTEXT.

This thread is not designed as an amusing “9mm vs. .45” smackdown for bored readers.

This thread was specifically started to get on top of the widespread infringement embedded in HB1302, in the hopes of triggering ACTIVISM to stop it.

Activism feeds off of energy, commitment and follow-through.

Anyone who is so bored with this thread that they only parachute in to post “yes, but..” turds forgets that MDS has plenty of other playtime threads.

Really, with the 2018 MGA overhang still looming over us...is it too much to ask that bored members play elsewhere until the Red Flag is resolved?

Hats off the dblas, who gave a great speech yesterday, and held up his challenge coin to salute everyone for answering the challenges in the face of an uphill battle.

Attachments

• F164503D-D0D2-4A08-9654-405916BEBC13.jpg
      F164503D-D0D2-4A08-9654-405916BEBC13.jpg
      106.5 KB · Views: 432
    • 99BAEAAF-9C50-4B99-A520-5657E35A2653.jpg
      99BAEAAF-9C50-4B99-A520-5657E35A2653.jpg
      91 KB · Views: 447
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And it helps when you have every person possible pulling an oar.

Anne Arundel County Sheriff Bateman spoke and was prominently mentioned in the Baltimore Sun article, for good measure.

That’s Sheriff Bateman, left, with Gary Sigler, right, leader of My Brother’s Threepers—the group that secured the rally permit and worked like hell on short notice to make it happen.

Attachments

• B0FE7F82-BA6B-4564-9AF4-8E5DB1EC303D.jpg
      B0FE7F82-BA6B-4564-9AF4-8E5DB1EC303D.jpg
      60 KB · Views: 433
    • CA827E60-892C-4B14-B04D-FF3434E6857A.jpeg
      CA827E60-892C-4B14-B04D-FF3434E6857A.jpeg
      52.3 KB · Views: 458
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I felt the need to stand. And I was glad to be able to stand with others on that day.

It was awesome to be on the Bricks with you, Tom, (here holding the flag) and Michelle, along with the other great people like ‘04Cummins, (on your right).

More pictures on the way after I get home in another hour or so.

Attachments

• 006971A1-5913-404B-8B4A-47BC99EBC3E9.jpg
      006971A1-5913-404B-8B4A-47BC99EBC3E9.jpg
      109.4 KB · Views: 669

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    And it helps when you have every person possible pulling an oar.

Anne Arundel County Sheriff Bateman spoke and was prominently mentioned in the Baltimore Sun article, for good measure.

That’s Sheriff Bateman, left, with Danny Bollinger, right, leader of My Brother’s Threepers—the group that secured the rally permit and worked like hell on short notice to make it happen.

That's not Danny Bollinger, that is Gary Sigler, who is the group leader.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Also, we have a slew of great pictures to put up later to acknowledge the excellent Patriot Activists who made the March & Rally possible.

I am going to name names of the fine folks who helped us get this issue into the Baltimore Sun to give us this chance!

With Patriot Picket press releases going to more than a dozen media outlets, we SUCCEEDED in getting a warning shot across Hogan's bow. (Don't make me quote Teddy Roosevelt's "In The Arena" speech)

So, pictures and kudos up soon for our folks responding yesterday--as many I can possibly identify-- but first, I am headed out to church.

Who is the black gentleman in the picture with his back turned. He was one of the speakers in the News2Share video ?

Attachments

• 27346220-A7CA-489B-A325-5A7B59CDBCC2.jpg
      27346220-A7CA-489B-A325-5A7B59CDBCC2.jpg
      80.4 KB · Views: 396

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Here is the little bit of march video I got yesterday. I was honestly expecting more people for the rally and really wanted to claim my dirt for the speeches. Hindshight is always 50/50 and I could have stayed down at the dock a bit longer. Sorry... So enjoy what little is here...

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom