• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Using the USPS "click and ship" online system to send via signature-required priority mail (easy to print from home), it auto-corrects the 99 NEW YORK AVE NE address for BATFE to 20002-3325. There is no means by which to use a different zip code. Something tells me the USPS can still manage to deliver a signature-require document to a federal agency at a known STREET address in DC without that issue being a roadblock. We'll know in a couple of days, as I track that letter (another good reason to use priority mail, rather than first class, certified or not).

Government system at its finest!

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Some out of state buds are sending in too. If they visit with firearms that have had trigger work or pack a can of gun oil, would Maryland LEOs arrest them at the range?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Some out of state buds are sending in too. If they visit with firearms that have had trigger work or pack a can of gun oil, would Maryland LEOs arrest them at the range?

chances are, no, but you should check the range policy before bring NFA or other items requiring ATF permission. Some check for liability reasons, others dont.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    And away we go! Will update with tracking results tomorrow.

Attachments

• 753A7803-F0EC-4952-8381-98406C05BB99.jpg
      753A7803-F0EC-4952-8381-98406C05BB99.jpg
      66.5 KB · Views: 257

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Another 20226 rejection.

20002 for the win.

IMG_8392.jpg

Knowing the ATF cares about us Maryland clingers, I look forward to my permission slip arriving by Friday. Monday at the latest.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    continuing to speculate without checking facts is the MDS way.

EVERY web page that lists the ATF address says it's 20226. It would seem the USPS doesn't know their own zip codes. Mine went out this morning without any correction to the zip code. The clerk at the post office, didn't raise any concern over the zip code.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Hmm ... should we send one in for Frosh?

As tempting as it would be troll him by sending one in his name (on the off chance they actually return it or reply to it), the letter bears a signature, and that would be naughty. I frequently take the sarcastic and satirical rhetorical road, but I do try to take the high one. Now, sending his office thousands of copies of all of our letters ... hmmm.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I just called them and the nice lady over the phone confirmed the 20226 zip code.

You beat me to it. I wonder if I spoke to the same lady?

She was very nice and said she couldn't understand why the Post Office would say that 20226 is an incorrect zop code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom