• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I'm looking at scraping up a big wad of cash to get a trust set up and then get some cans before July 12 - how's availability (and pricing if you care to share it) for a three-peat?

I'd want to get something for .22, one for .45 (/.40/9mm) and .223 (or maybe .30, even though the only rifles I'd want to suppress are .22s and a 5.56 AR).

I'll post this out in the wild too, but United is my fave LGS, so a special note in here... I need to learn everything from how to get my trust set up (see the current special from another IP for a $49 NFA trust special) up to what paperwork and fees go with what devices, and which suppressors can work on what different calibers - so school me on everything!

Thanks, gun buds!

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    I'm looking at scraping up a big wad of cash to get a trust set up and then get some cans before July 12 - how's availability (and pricing if you care to share it) for a three-peat?

I'd want to get something for .22, one for .45 (/.40/9mm) and .223 (or maybe .30, even though the only rifles I'd want to suppress are .22s and a 5.56 AR).

I'll post this out in the wild too, but United is my fave LGS, so a special note in here... I need to learn everything from how to get my trust set up (see the current special from another IP for a $49 NFA trust special) up to what paperwork and fees go with what devices, and which suppressors can work on what different calibers - so school me on everything!

Thanks, gun buds!

Check out this link to our website. http://www.unitedgunshop.com/buy-a-silencer-maryland.

We do all of our Cans through silencershop.com. They make the process as easy as possible. They will handle all of the paperwork and pay your transfer fee. All you have to do is make the purchase, send them a copy of your trust, then sit back and wait for the tax stamp to arrive. Give me a call at the shop if you have any other questions.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom