• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Forgive me, I did not read thru the 41 pages of responses in the online 77r thread.

my application is now status 'submitted to application pool'. does this mean my 7 day wait has started?

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Forgive me, I did not read thru the 41 pages of responses in the online 77r thread.

my application is now status 'submitted to application pool'. does this mean my 7 day wait has started?

NO, it means it is ready to use it to purchase a firearm. You will get an email with a pin and application number. Take that to the dealer. He submits it and then it will say something like under review. Your wait period will end when you get another email saying you are not disapproved.

Tony63

Oct 25, 2018
    77r waiting time

My 77r application was being reviewed by mdsp on 10/20/18 and on 10/24/18 it was saying second review now back to saying being viewed by mdsp and I wondered when will be my 7 days purchase on 10/20/18

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    My 77r application was being reviewed by mdsp on 10/20/18 and on 10/24/18 it was saying second review now back to saying being viewed by mdsp and I wondered when will be my 7 days purchase on 10/20/18

Saturday will be your 7th day. You will receive an email around 6am telling you that you were either “Not Disapproved” or “Disapproved”. If you get “Not Disapproved” you get to go pickup your gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom