• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Just testing the waters. looking into having a MDS iron on shield patch made but i have to order a fair amount of them and want to make sure their is a interest. same deal non profit for me monies to be donated same organization mentioned under MDS Swag Apparel OP same look as shown on shirts. min order they will retail for 13.00 dollars each shipped

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Humm, o.k. bump me up to five then.Your 1/10 of the way way there now! By the way i have an old singer sewing machine that I got from my Mom's estate after she passed away.The the base for it,I think its oak not sure though, got it from a friend only because it matched the sewing machine that I inherited. Anyway the base on one side has water damage from someone putting a potted plant on it and it damaged the finish , looks like it went through the first layer of wood. Is it worth while to have it refinished or not. I can send you pics if you need . The base is the old foot powered petal type. sorry to get off topic, bottom line is can you fix it and is it worth fixing? Jeeze... and all you wanted to do was sell a few shirts:lol2::lol2::lol2:
    T
    HTML:
    erry

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Humm, o.k. bump me up to five then.Your 1/10 of the way way there now! By the way i have an old singer sewing machine that I got from my Mom's estate after she passed away.The the base for it,I think its oak not sure though, got it from a friend only because it matched the sewing machine that I inherited. Anyway the base on one side has water damage from someone putting a potted plant on it and it damaged the finish , looks like it went through the first layer of wood. Is it worth while to have it refinished or not. I can send you pics if you need . The base is the old foot powered petal type. sorry to get off topic, bottom line is can you fix it and is it worth fixing? Jeeze... and all you wanted to do was sell a few shirts:lol2::lol2::lol2:
    T
    HTML:
    erry
    I would suggest to google the singer model some of them are more valuable then others they made thousands of them and with the base not matching Im thinking it would be more of a because it was moms thing. Im not restoring furniture anymore but i can recommend a couple people local if you would like. Its likely going to need veneer work because of water damage guessing cost would be 300.00 that's about its value depending on it model.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    I would suggest to google the singer model some of them are more valuable then others they made thousands of them and with the base not matching Im thinking it would be more of a because it was moms thing. Im not restoring furniture anymore but i can recommend a couple people local if you would like. Its likely going to need veneer work because of water damage guessing cost would be 300.00 that's about its value depending on it model.
    Thanks for the response . Probably just put a Md Shooters sticker on it and call it quits. LOL!

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I'm in for two as well. Time for another pertinent patch for my motorcycle vest. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom