Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I should have said pro-gun, lol

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    They have moved today's Senate Judical committee meeting (the Gun Bill providing an option for delayed training waiver, "if in imment danger" SB 781) today to 1:30 (vs 1:00). It is a little too quiet here...I don't see any other pro 2A folks.... I hope some of you are just running late... I hate sitting/speaking/doing this solo.

If you can't be here... Will you please call and write your reps and also ALL the reps in the committee. Especially Senator Zirkin and Senator Gladden (Chair and vice chair).

Thank you

Authorizing the Secretary of State Police, on making a determination that an applicant has demonstrated evidence of imminent danger to the applicant, to temporarily waive a specified requirement to complete a specified firearms training course; and requiring a specified permit to require completion of a specified course within 60 days after the issuance of the permit.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?id=SB0781&stab=01&pid=billpage&tab=subject3&ys=2015RS

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    They have moved today's Senate Judical committee meeting (the Gun Bill providing an option for delayed training waiver, "if in imment danger" SB 781) today to 1:30 (vs 1:00). It is a little too quiet here...I don't see any other pro 2A folks.... I hope some of you are just running late... I hate sitting/speaking/doing this solo. If you can't be here... Will you please call and write your reps and also ALL the reps in the committee. Especially Senator Zirkin and Senator Gladden (Chair and vice chair). Thank you Authorizing the Secretary of State Police, on making a determination that an applicant has demonstrated evidence of imminent danger to the applicant, to temporarily waive a specified requirement to complete a specified firearms training course; and requiring a specified permit to require completion of a specified course within 60 days after the issuance of the permit. http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?id=SB0781&stab=01&pid=billpage&tab=subject3&ys=2015RS .

You can do it Jacqueline! Can you let us know when they start the bill? I will tune in and cheer for you from here.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Thanks for the hard work you all put into this.

I'm meeting with these turds this week, going to bring up SB100 and demand an explanation of why it's no good. Trying to study up as much as I can before then, this forum is a goldmine of info.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Last year.

You see a sticky for this year anywhere? I think it's a shame that we can post a thread for each HPRB meeting but we don't have the will to start a new sticky for this year and retire the old one.

That says something about why these idiotic bills are passed.
    WE ALLOW THEM TO!

:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom