• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Jarrettsville VFW Post 8672 will be hosting its 6th Annual Gun Show!

1714 Morse Road, Forest Hill, MD

Friday, November 2nd, 2018 - 1700-2100
    Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 - 0900-1600
    Sunday, November 4th, 2018 - 0900-1500

Free Parking, and Great Food!

Attachments

• VFW GUN SHOW FLYER 2018.jpg
      VFW GUN SHOW FLYER 2018.jpg
      128 KB · Views: 665

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Two (small) rooms, flyer above says 70 tables. If you go Sunday, be sure to stop by the downstairs table and say hello to MSI.

Edit, because I'm an idiot: I didn't read the location closely enough, this weekend is the Bel Air show. Title states (correctly) that the Jarrettsville show is next month. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    It's a very small show. Two rooms, one holds about 45-50 tables, the other has the remaining 20-25. Mostly local vendors/shops and a few collectors. If you went to the Bel Air American Legion show, expect to see many of the same vendors/firearms. I like to go, but only to see if I can find something I really want and chat with people I know.

Harford

Oct 13, 2018
    Seems like the Harford County shows lack deals. It’s good to browse, there’s always one thing you can convince yourself to purchase.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I was there. Small but decent amount of stuff. Not too crowded. Some decent deals, lots of used shotguns and .22LR rifles. I tried to sell my Yugo 24/47 but no luck. If I could have sold it, I'd have bought a Ruger PC-9, but tomorrow is another day.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ah , that was you Chooks . Nice meeting you today .

For me , I found lots of very interesting thing .

Hesitated a few minutes too long a nice 1968 Rem 550-1 got away . Ended up with a bull bbl , full stock ( Manlicher NEF SB-2 in .223 for $250 . Including a Harris bipod , and a nice tooled cobra style sling . Also when I left there were still a Savage 219 in .30-30 , a Savage 840 ( variant of 340 ) with original side mount and scope , an mid-early Savage M110 for either original config or donor for bbl change , and a nice Rem M721 . And a bunch of shooter grade Moss M500, and a Win 1200 .

Your tastes and preferences may vary .

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    Stopped by yesterday. Lots of rifles and new handguns but very few 'older' anythings. I was looking for some replacement magazines for a an early Ruger Standard. Found nothing I needed. Looked for the MSI table but either there wasn't one or I totally missed it.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    You totally missed it. We're in the room to the left, sort of back in the little alcove near the hallway to the restrooms. Anyone coming by today, stop in and say hello.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I went Friday. First gun show ever that I didn't buy something. I almost laughed out loud at the guy selling the Polymer 80 frames for $175.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom