Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Blue Fins? They had a MDS flag ;)

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    No, Blue Fins was in the front left of the building if you were oriented from the entrance coming into the building. Thanks for the response however. This dealer had several vz2008 models with folding and non-folding stocks. I'm looking to grab one finally and am leaning towards the fixed stock variant...

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Does anyone recall what shop was in the back right area with all the modern rifles and pistols? They were in the row between the ancient surplus gear and the Chinese pocket knife dealers...

That was Fred. SB281Blaster on here. If I can dig up his business card I'll post his info.

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Just got back from a 9-1:30 stint at the MSI booth. The show was way off volume wise, but that's not surprising as it has dropped a little each time over the last two years.

Worked the MSI table with DCW, Brooklyn, and Shafted, and finally met Road Dawg in person. Also so Yoshi and his son, as well as few others. Spoke with lots of interested people, and signed up quite a few on our email/information list.

Interesting conversation with former Baltimore County Sheriff Norman M. Peppersack. He says he was the former Commander of the MSP licensing division from '72 through '84, or thereabouts, but said he is very supportive of what MSI is trying to do. He didn't have anything good to say about OweMalley, FSA 2013, etc.

Spoke to a fine retired marine, with 2 tours in Vietnam, who wanted to by a pistol but doesn't have his HQL. One of the firearms dealers sent him our way to try an explain the BS hurdles that even our veterans are faced with. :mad54:

That was me. Poor guy was there Sat and Sun trying to purchase a handgun. It seems one of the local shops told him he could buy at a gun show with his military benefits card but not in their store! Jackasses

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Unfortunately he was not retired, just served.

There you go, I knew there was an issue. His question was how, not if. Nice guy. All he wanted to do was buy a Springfield.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Probably also didn't help that there was a show in Gettysburg at the same time

I went to Timonium on Sat. and Gettysburg on Sun., Gettysburg was a much better show. $ 32 at Timonium and $ 355 at Gettysburg, just because of a better cross section of venders. didn't buy any guns, highest price item was an Encore .223 barrel at $ 225 Sorry to say, but maryland shows are dieing because of SB281

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I went to Timonium on Sat. and Gettysburg on Sun., Gettysburg was a much better show. $ 32 at Timonium and $ 355 at Gettysburg, just because of a better cross section of venders. didn't buy any guns, highest price item was an Encore .223 barrel at $ 225. Sorry to say, but maryland shows .are dieing because of SB681

WTF is SB681???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom