• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Well we all know what happened to Cheif Johnson of Baltimore County after his domestic incident.

Yes he was elevated to chief gun grabber spoke person appearing endlessly as a puppet in DC.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    He is useless and hopefully he will be forced to step down. When MOM proposed the changes impacting firearms, some sheriffs in the state supported us in Annapolis. I wrote him a letter and asked for his support, that alpha hotel informed me his job is to carry out the laws of MD, not influence them.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    He is useless and hopefully he will be forced to step down. When MOM proposed the changes impacting firearms, some sheriffs in the state supported us in Annapolis. I wrote him a letter and asked for his support, that alpha hotel informed me his job is to carry out the laws of MD, not influence them.

I can't disagree that it's not the government's job to social engineer the populace. I have a problem with those in power who think that it is.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I wrote him a letter and asked for his support, that alpha hotel informed me his job is to carry out the laws of MD, not influence them.

Sounds like he'd have no problem carrying out an order to confiscate guns from us then. This is also the guy who refuses to sign off on Form 1/4's if I recall correctly.

I hope justice is served.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    here he is

Attachments

• Ron-Bateman-mugshot-jpg.jpg
      Ron-Bateman-mugshot-jpg.jpg
      16.7 KB · Views: 1,821
    • msp Ron-Bateman-jpg.jpg
      msp Ron-Bateman-jpg.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 1,716

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Well, his wife was saying on FB that he is a wonderful man and that no one is perfect.

One news report said that both him and his wife list themselves as "single" on their FB page. Also said he was remarried in 2015. Maybe the honeymoon is over.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Even if not for thinking hitting someone in a domestic dispute isn't wrong, you'd think someone in law enforcement (especially the #1 guy in the County who enforces this issue) wouldn't do it for fear of losing his gun at the hands of the Lautenberg Amendment and ultimately their job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom