Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That's over $200 less than dealer cost lol. Be happy to transfer one for a member, that's an insanely low price. (LE only will be able to get the magazine, however, if they ship it.)

:thumbsup:

I kind of felt bad even posting the link, but hopefully our shops can do some transfers and sell some accessories and ammo.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    That's over $200 less than dealer cost lol. Be happy to transfer one for a member, that's an insanely low price. (LE only will be able to get the magazine, however, if they ship it.)

Grabagun will ship the mags separately. They did for my 15-22

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Scotts is in Glen Burnie. What do u mean "willing to transfer"? There should be no issue.

I called 2A after the guy at grab a gun kept saying "are you sure your FFL will accept this transfer".. while I was placing my other. I didn't see why they wouldn't since I have seen the gun being sold in many shops in MD recently. So finally after the 4th time he asked, I decide to call 2A just to confirm since he said it would be a 6% restocking fee. Anyway 2A ended up saying they dont accept transfer from warehouse shops and I have to get it from a shop like PSA and others like. Meanwhile PSA has it for the same price but $17 shipping and dealing with the 10-15 day proccessing before shipping problem.

Learned something new this evening.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I called 2A after the guy at grab a gun kept saying "are you sure your FFL will accept this transfer".. while I was placing my other. I didn't see why they wouldn't since I have seen the gun being sold in many shops in MD recently. So finally after the 4th time he asked, I decide to call 2A just to confirm since he said it would be a 6% restocking fee. Anyway 2A ended up saying they dont accept transfer from warehouse shops and I have to get it from a shop like PSA and others like. Meanwhile PSA has it for the same price but $17 shipping and dealing with the 10-15 day proccessing before shipping problem.

Learned something new this evening.

Its a little out of the way but I did my transfer at Bollinger. $15 ;)

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Or, you could transfer through High Rock up in PA, and get the mag!!! Of course the drive is a bit further. But hey, if you want the mag......

Bollingers is my favorite place to transfer, however you do lose the mag.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Or, you could transfer through High Rock up in PA, and get the mag!!! Of course the drive is a bit further. But hey, if you want the mag......

Bollingers is my favorite place to transfer, however you do lose the mag.

where is Bollingers located?

cant a good FFL supply you with a free mag "parts kit" with your transfer?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    where is Bollingers located?

cant a good FFL supply you with a free mag "parts kit" with your transfer?

"Parts kits" are, in my opinion, illegal. If you get all of the components for a "high capacity ammunition feeding device" in MD, that's no Bueno. Why would an FFL risk their license on a, as this thread says, $15-$50 transfer?

ETA: To put it plainer - is a $50 transfer worth 3+ years in prison for the customer getting a magazine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom