• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I want to give a huge shout out to Mid-Atlantic Regional Investigations, as i did i think 5 years ago; but I'm too lazy to look for it.

https://www.marinvestigations.com

I needed to get my package done for my Virginia Non-Resident permit renewal and they are the ones that did my prints the last two times I've need to do prints.

Located on West Street, in and out in less than 15 minutes with a print card, 2 photos and only $30 for the service.

Super professional, and no ********.

if you need Livescan services, or print cards made for out of state permits, I can't speak highly enough of the service I received there.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    It surprises me that any state/agency still wants hard cards instead of LiveScan but that is a decent price.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It surprises me that any state/agency still wants hard cards instead of LiveScan but that is a decent price.

They Livescan it and then print it to the cards. Most LE agencies no longer do that from what I understand.

I think VA takes digital prints for resident permits, but I'm not 100% sure.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    They Livescan it and then print it to the cards. Most LE agencies no longer do that from what I understand.

I think VA takes digital prints for resident permits, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah that makes sense, I was thinking they wanted actual ink cards. (Thank God for LiveScan I hated doing the old ink cards.) Given the cost of LiveScan that's definitely a good deal.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yeah that makes sense, I was thinking they wanted actual ink cards. (Thank God for LiveScan I hated doing the old ink cards.) Given the cost of LiveScan that's definitely a good deal.

I appreciate a stand up operation when i encounter it, and I think there's just no way that they could make this experience any easier. It took me longer to mail the paperwork at the Annapolis post office than it did to complete the transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom