• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I am not sure who you are but it sounds like you frequent our stores regularly and for many years! We have not been dismissive about MDshooters. To be honest we're just more of gun guys than computer guys. But as its now 2019 we have to adapt and we are making a big effort to do so. To answer your question Yes, we would have joined MD Shooters. We have been meaning to for sometime and with the help of your "rumor" it was the straw that made us do it.
    Yes I have shopped in your store , I started when Dale , Randy , Carl , Joel and Scott was still your gunsmith, It was Carl that actually really got me going with handguns before that I was just into Waterfowl hunting and I was to young for handguns and on my 21st. birthday I bought my first handgun from your shop and Carl sold it to me. When I returned to this area I'd missed him by a few months but Dale was still there , Than he was gone suddenly . Now you have a crop of newbie's , I was told about your move "rumor " and makes perfect sense to consolidate in to one shop given the love the State and County have for Gun shops and the bite that online sales take out of your bottom line . I'm a online shopper too but sometimes you have a better price when you have a sale , I've always wondered why you didn't have a presence here on MD shooters till one of the departed staff said that they won't pay someone to sit and look at a computer and management wasn't interested, His words . Now your here don't waste the opportunity to connect with the thousands of members here add address the issues that some have had with service I've seen were they involved with unpacking boxes and someone comes in and they can't just drop what they're going for a few minutes or standing there chatting with someone that's not buying something , I can't say if it's poor training or under staffed but unpacking and putting it on the shelves shouldn't be done during the hours your open for customers but that's my opinion ,

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    I used to shop here all the time Just stopped in to browse at least once a week for several years
    Always had a great staff in my opinion
    Brian was awesome as well as Bill(sold me 4-5 Glocks).
    Very happy to see you guys here I just came back recently myself.
    With that being said what is the chances of the shop* having or getting an FX-9 pistol at a competitive price?(Rockville local preferably). Would love to be able to support the shop once again.
    feel free to shoot me a PM
    Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom