• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    have one. kinda meh about it. if interested in it, pm me.

I took a gamble on the VP9SK and so far, so good. It will definitely serve its intended purpose as CCW when I finally relocate to free America in a few years.

If you decide to let yours go it probably wont take you too long to sell it.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    yxmEvcx.jpg

I'm a sucker for Tekmats. This one was $13 on Amazon.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    have one. kinda meh about it. if interested in it, pm me.

Pleasure doing business with you! :party29:

My logic: the only thing better than one VP9SK is two VP9SK's. Very cool to find such a nice, lightly used specimen in black.

a5zuuBH.jpg

Jd1ObyV.jpg

I don't normally buy two of the same pistol but, I'm making an exception in this case. It literally disappears inside a Dara IWB holster. But if somebody asks me why I need more than one VP9SK, I'm just gonna say it's the same reason I 'need' more than one 1911, more than one revolver, more than one AR, etc. I find something that works and I stick with it. I've never been one-brand-loyal or a fanboy. HK just happens to manufacture the best sub-compact 9mm pistol I've ever used and until something better comes along, that's what I'm gonna go with. Now, to find a green one before Blaster does...

Last edited:

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I’ve read some good reviews of Grey Gun’s VP9 trigger work, and may send mine in soon:

https://grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/heckler-koch/hk-striker-fired-action-package/

Hope you're not in a hurry for it. My VP-9 has been waiting for work since March and they just started on it this week (they called to let me know the release retaining clip was broken and it would cost an extra $5. :rolleyes: )

Their wait times are notoriously long because their work is infamously good.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Pleasure doing business with you! :party29:

My logic: the only thing better than one VP9SK is two VP9SK's. Very cool to find such a nice, lightly used specimen in black.

a5zuuBH.jpg

Jd1ObyV.jpg

I don't normally buy two of the same pistol but, I'm making an exception in this case. It literally disappears inside a Dara IWB holster. But if somebody asks me why I need more than one VP9SK, I'm just gonna say it's the same reason I 'need' more than one 1911, more than one revolver, more than one AR, etc. I find something that works and I stick with it. I've never been one-brand-loyal or a fanboy. HK just happens to manufacture the best sub-compact 9mm pistol I've ever used and until something better comes along, that's what I'm gonna go with. Now, to find a green one before Blaster does...
    A veritable rainbow of death dealing fun

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    You're welcome kid. You be good with that after your requisite 'cooling off' period. Don't go all crazy and stuff with it. Take care of it. I know where you live (kinda, but not really) ;). It was cool getting to hang with you this morning and talk shop. All the best to you.

KMB

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    You're welcome kid. You be good with that after your requisite 'cooling off' period. Don't go all crazy and stuff with it. Take care of it. I know where you live (kinda, but not really) ;). It was cool getting to hang with you this morning and talk shop. All the best to you.

KMB

Yes, indeed! Will do but, it won't be easy. I didn't get any new pics and only have the few you sent to tide me over for the next 7 days. LOL

Thanks again for a great deal!

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'll be doing paperwork on mine Tuesday. Factory night sights. Can't wait.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'll be doing paperwork on mine Tuesday. Factory night sights. Can't wait.

Congrats, doc. I'm eager to read what you think about it because I think it's a ridiculously pleasant little gun to shoot.

I've already put about 200 hundred thru my FDE and another 100 this afternoon thru my new-to-me black VP9SK. Absolutely no difference between them, other than color. I just shot kinda lousy today.

I've found that, so far, 124gr projectiles shoot point of aim and 115gr impacts a couple of inches lower at ranges between 7-10 yards. That seems pretty normal? My CZ's perform similarly. So far, I'm getting the best overall accuracy from Winchester White Box 124gr NATO FMJ, with Sellier & Bellot 124gr FMJ a very close-second. That's after a comparison between Geco, CCI Blazer Brass, WWB, S&B and Fiocchi in both 115gr and 124gr varieties. Considering past experience with WWB in other guns, I was a little surprised. WWB is usually meh at best.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Congrats, doc. I'm eager to read what you think about it because I think it's a ridiculously pleasant little gun to shoot.

I've already put about 200 hundred thru my FDE and another 100 this afternoon thru my new-to-me black VP9SK. Absolutely no difference between them, other than color. I just shot kinda lousy today.

I've found that, so far, 124gr projectiles shoot point of aim and 115gr impacts a couple of inches lower at ranges between 7-10 yards. That seems pretty normal? My CZ's perform similarly. So far, I'm getting the best overall accuracy from Winchester White Box 124gr NATO FMJ, with Sellier & Bellot 124gr FMJ a very close-second. That's after a comparison between Geco, CCI Blazer Brass, WWB, S&B and Fiocchi in both 115gr and 124gr varieties. Considering past experience with WWB in other guns, I was a little surprised. WWB is usually meh at best.

I have a full sized VP9, which is hands down the best striker handgun I have ever had the pleasure of shooting. Can’t wait to try out the SK. I will definitely post a range report.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I have a 13 round magazine waiting for me in PA, hope to send the slide out next month for machine work and optic mount and hope the Lazy Wolf trigger will be released soon so I can drop that in when I replace the springs. I am expecting it to be quite the sexy shooter by the time I am done.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Check the owners manual for zero distance and sight picture. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom