• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    He used to be an IP here. Nick left sometime after his wife passed and I don't know why. I used him for 3 transfers, but his hours and location just didn't work for me. Since then I have used Accurate G&A and keepshooting. Either of those will serve you well. Last I heard though, Mark at Accurate had raised his transfer price. Keepshooting is an IP.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    He used to be an IP here. Nick left sometime after his wife passed and I don't know why. I used him for 3 transfers, but his hours and location just didn't work for me. Since then I have used Accurate G&A and keepshooting. Either of those will serve you well. Last I heard though, Mark at Accurate had raised his transfer price. Keepshooting is an IP.

Thanks. I've used Keepshooting before, but they don't have any Mosins in stock. I just found out about Accurate.

It's going on 18 days since I first contacted him, and we were supposed to meet today. No return of my confirmation e-mail (his preferred contact method), and no phone answer.

I understand he runs it part time, and I go to school twice a week, not to mention hurricane Sandy. I don't have a problem waiting, but I feel out of the loop.

Lunatic Fringe

I Know You're Out There
    Apr 12, 2010
    Florida
    Nick is the only person I ever use. It has been that way for a long time. Longer than I have been a member on MDS.

fishcheeks

Oct 12, 2012
    washington, dc
    I've known Nick for many years. His gun business is part time and i know how crazy it gets at our real jobs. Be patient, he is a good man, even if it is hard to find him at times.

Btw: for something as simple as a mosin, why not just go to the bait shop?

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    I totally understand being busy, and I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trashing him. I'm just curious.

As far as why not go somewhere else, I honestly haven't looked around. I don't know what the bait shop is.

The main problem I have is finding a good shop that's close. I live in mid-Calvert county, work in Bowie, and go to school in Arnold. Finding someone that stays open late is a plus for me.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    i've used Nick since my first regulated purchase. have refered multiple friends to him and all have been very happy. He is a stand up guy.

Viper-Snipe

May 13, 2012
    I'll stand by what was said above, Nick is good to work with and has good prices also. (Also has a great little dog that will welcome you when you drive up)

V-S

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    i've met nick first time on the 10th (from club work day). he seems to be a standup guy. will be using him for sure. i actually saw my next purchase on his website. :)

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    i've met nick first time on the 10th (from club work day). he seems to be a standup guy. will be using him for sure. i actually saw my next purchase on his website. :)

I was drooling all over my keyboard going through his website looking for a Mosin.

I can definately see myself going back to him again.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Just wanted to follow up.

Stopped by Nick's last night. Everything went smooth, and I was in and out in no time. Definately a pleasant experience, and I would recommend anyone to him.

ThisGuy918

Nov 11, 2011
    Visited Mr. Cromwell's establishment last night. His tiny dog greeted me when I got there and required some attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom