• ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    God Bless America !!!

Philly.com -
    I bought an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in Philly in 7 minutes

Don't read this if you're on blood pressure meds ...

That's how long it took me to buy an AR-15, the type of semiautomatic rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.

Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check.

It likely will take more time than that during the forthcoming round of vigils to respectfully read the names of the more than 100 people who were killed or injured.

It's obscene.

Horrifying.

No comments section that I can tell, but ...
    Her email is ubinas@phillynews.com. Twitter 215-854-5943 @NotesFromHel

Attachments

• Philly 7 minutes.JPG
      Philly 7 minutes.JPG
      59.9 KB · Views: 1,315

ed bernay

Feb 18, 2011
    Oh the horror, someone passing a background check and actually being able to exercise their constitutional rights.

But if you dare suggest that someone produce ID in order to vote or obtain benefits from an entitlement program, the Left has a stroke.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I think she's fibbing. It takes longer than 7 minutes to fill out a 4473 especially for a first timer.

Especially when it comes to answering this question:

11.a. Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form? Warning: You are not the actual buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual buyer, the dealer cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you.

If she bought the firearm on her employer's behalf, she may be in a world of doo-doo. Of course laws only apply to us peasants, not the media.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    SW for $760.. that's a deal..

Somebody email her and ask when she will write the gun walked out during the night and start shooting people..

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Good grief, this country needs to split, one half for us sane, constitutional, educated folks. The other half for the ***** idiots.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    That's how long it took me to buy an AR-15, the type of semiautomatic rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.
    Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check.
    It likely will take more time than that during the forthcoming round of vigils to respectfully read the names of the more than 100 people who were killed or injured.
    It's obscene.
    Horrifying.

Tell that to the next victim of a surprise attack or mass shooting when their attacker's is less than stoked when told they should come back after your waiting period expires so you've got a fighting chance of defending yourself before the second responders arrive to draw your silhouette on the ground.:sad20:
    Women, you can't live with 'em and you can't leave 'em by the side of the road when you're done with 'em:sarcasm:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom