• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    :mad54:
    Has Anyone had issue with these Guys, I made an order and it still hasn't processed April 10th, I have Emailed, Called, left Messages, NO RESPONSE...:mad54:

I am putting out a WARNING and wouldn't purchase from this Vendor.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I placed an order with them several years ago, and it took like 7 months to ship the order. When they did respond, it was excuse after excuse...

They were one of the worst companies that I've ever had the miss-plessure of dealing with.. Never, ever again...

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    From the policy statement on their home page (a jpg, not searchable text [red flag]) I'm betting there is no warehouse. He just has a vendor relationship with other places or he ebay's it. Charge you when you give him the ccd and then orders it himself and reships to you. You're at the mercy of Fred Flintstone in his kitchen matching payments received to a few boxes that arrived from UPS today and maybe he has time to repack and reship, maybe he'll just do it tomorrow. It's a lot to read into it, I know, but it looks from your experience like an applicable theory. There is enough business on the internet to allow him to stay below most radars for groups like this to bring in a buck or two.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    From the policy statement on their home page (a jpg, not searchable text [red flag]) I'm betting there is no warehouse. He just has a vendor relationship with other places or he ebay's it. Charge you when you give him the ccd and then orders it himself and reships to you. You're at the mercy of Fred Flintstone in his kitchen matching payments received to a few boxes that arrived from UPS today and maybe he has time to repack and reship, maybe he'll just do it tomorrow. It's a lot to read into it, I know, but it looks from your experience like an applicable theory. There is enough business on the internet to allow him to stay below most radars for groups like this to bring in a buck or two.

I tend to go with that analysis on this vendors process...

The Sticky or Thread are good Ideas, could also add vendors that WON'T Ship too MD...That would help with asking aggravation...

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    i tried buying from them twice

the first time my order got switched with with a similar order number. honest mistake, right? called them up and spoke with a girl who was very friendly and they sent me my order and a return label for the other package. not a great first experience but not bad enough to stop me from buying from them again.

second time was around late october/early november. placed my order, order confirmation recieved funds withdrawn from account. Christmas comes and goes and no order status updated. i understand they're a small business from last time i spoke so sent a friendly email inquiry about order status. no response. send another email and call. phone goes to voice mail and i leave another friendly message asking for an update. this goes on for a few weeks, each time my messages getting less and less friendly. finally opened a dispute in february and got my money back.

dont plan on ordering from them again.

Feb 28, 2013
    I tend to go with that analysis on this vendors process...

The Sticky or Thread are good Ideas, could also add vendors that WON'T Ship too MD...That would help with asking aggravation...

I hit the "report" button on your post so the mods will find it. I don't think it's a bad idea. Hopefully they'll agree. :)

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Do a credit card chargeback. That will get their attention with a quickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom