• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Does anyone know the owner of all pawn in white planes? They have a romainan wasa10 ak47 there that i am trying to notation for a fair price.
    This has no bayonet lug, well used and the stock has been sanded down and left and doesnt come with any mags or anything else. I was told it is was the owners and it is in on consignment in the shop. I have been doing a lot oc checking and found the retail for a new one in package with magazines run around $459. I went intoday and tried to make what i thought is a very fair offer of $400 for the rifle, they guys at the counter where less the helpfull when i asked if they would call the owner so we can work out a fair price

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    That $700 price tag is so way out of line, for a few hundred more i could get a PSL ready to shoot And i would much reather have that then a standard ak47.

The $400 i offered was what i considered a fair deal for the pawn shop because the shop has to make some money as well.

Keepshooting had them for $515 but are sold out.

Lunatic Fringe

I Know You're Out There
    Apr 12, 2010
    Florida
    Any IP / Vendor should be able to order you in a standard WASR-10 for around $500-ish. Just pass on the POS at the pawn shop and get a new one. You may hafta wait a week or two but getting a new one ordered is my recommendation.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Engage always has new ones in stock and they are in good condition, no canted sights and good condition stocks for like 550-500.

They often pop up on ar15 and the ak forum for 350 but no one wants to transfer items they have in stock, which is understandable.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I am going to have to look around, i have a little money to spend, in this economy a pawn shop turning town a cash sale. I guess they dont need money that bad and the owner must really like the rifles or the shop wont say anything to them more money they get the higher commission they will get on it anyway they are not getting my money unless they come down to $400 o.t.d.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    That $700 price tag is so way out of line, for a few hundred more i could get a PSL ready to shoot And i would much reather have that then a standard ak47.

The $400 i offered was what i considered a fair deal for the pawn shop because the shop has to make some money as well.

Keepshooting had them for $515 but are sold out.

Keepshooting gets them in on a regular basis. Brand new and I think he has 20 round mags. Call them to see what you can arrange. Also tell them you are a member of MDS. Might get a break on price. :innocent0

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Keepshooting gets them in on a regular basis. Brand new and I think he has 20 round mags. Call them to see what you can arrange. Also tell them you are a member of MDS. Might get a break on price. :innocent0

I Know about keepshooting all to well, They are great people to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom