• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smiles

Sep 4, 2018
    Whatsup guys. I’ve read this forum for a while but I’ve never posted until now. I just completed my hql training class last week and submitted my application later that night. I’ve never been in trouble and have good mental health so I’m confident it will go through. Anyways I found a pistol I like (p320 vtac) at a local gun store and paid for it so they would hold it. Alright to get to the weird part. I was at work today and this lady came inside our property asking how to get to the address of our old admin building. I told her it was not in use anymore but I could tell her how to get to the new building we just had built. She said she was looking for fox firearms. That’s where I put a hold on the gun. And it’s not even close to my job. She told me this is the address on their website and I pulled out my phone and looked and nowhere does it have my jobs address. Then I told her how to drive there from here and she asked me to text it to her. I said no. She kinda bullshitted for a second and then said she knew how to get there. Got in her car and left. Maybe 10 minutes later I got in my truck and drove over there because I was weirded out by this whole interaction and of corse she wasn’t there. Is there anything they do for getting an hql that would involve a private investigator coming to your place of work? She just had that pi vibe to her. It was tooo crazy of a coincidence for me to brush off. Any insight would be great. Sorry for the long post.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Step 1: Computer virus, scan your stuff!

Step 2: Lock down your cell phone, computers, and other internet devices.

Step 3: lock down all of your social media.

Step 4: Contact the 3 credit agencies (Transunion/Experian/Equifax) and place an alert on your credit.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    But why would he sue me?

An old joke. If you stick around eventually you'll find out :).

I just googled them, and found 3 different addresses, Rt 144 West Friendship, Red Branch Rd Columbia, and Scaggsville Rd Fulton. Google, their facebook site, and yelp can't seem to agree where they are. Have no idea which, if any are actually valid. Maybe you're near one of those?

But why would he sue me?

Fox Firearms sued MDShooters because they wouldn't allow him to run an internet business on this forum without becoming a (paid) Industry Partner (IP). The IP's are gun shops, training agencies, etc. who pay money to have their own sub-forum on this site. It wasn't fair to them that Fox was trying to do it for free and sued when he was stopped from doing so. He went further by bashing everyone here on other internet forums.
    Needless to say, Fox Firearms isn't well regarded by the people on this forum.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    They don't send anyone around for an HQL. Even the CCW is only phone interviews, and they don't play games, they just ask the standard questions. HQL is about making it harder to get guns, and generating revenue.

Was the lady on drugs? Or just typical crazy? Crackheads are always looking for something to steal. Then they play the victim if you catch them at it.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    And they say a Fox can't smell it's own hole :innocent0

I'm weirded out with this story too , a guy named Smiles came into my work and ask me where MDS was ... too spooky .:rolleyes::o

Smiles

Sep 4, 2018
    Nah man she didn’t even look sketchy and she was in a nice new Mercedes. Maybe it was a coincidence.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I know a woman who just won a gun at a bingo event. Fox supplied the guns.
    That’s as close as I can get to a random woman looking for Fox Firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom