What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I got a particularly WTF look on my face tonight, watching the news.

John Kerry, in a statement today, urged the Ukraine government to heed the wishes of their people.

I'll let that sink in for a second.......

I wonder if he'll say the same to the Prevaricator in Chief?!!

John F'n Kerry ... who once served in Vietnam

Traitor then ... Traitor now.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Since you guys are East Coast dudes I don't know how much you know about Chris Donner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner

He was the ex-cop/sailor that decided to take on LAPD last year. It was amazing how much damage he did. The police literally quite enforcing laws other than violent felonies that were in the process of being committed. The sheer manpower that was sent after one guy willing to die sort of made you wonder if that had been 50 guys all acting in tandem up and down California what would have happened.

Action > Reaction

The police had to try and protect scores if not hundreds of sites while Dorner got to pick which one he attacked each time. But then he could still change his mind if it looked well secured.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    No. Liberalism is an evil ideology that depends on oppressing its opponents in its never ending quest to defeat human nature.

Crap, they're on to us.

My revolution point? Probably when the American Taliban gets power to turn America into another Iran.

Or when Skynet takes off. Seriously, I'd love a robotic invasion. Everyone else lives for the zombie apocalypse, not this guy. I want a cyberpunk corporate controlled America to screw up and create sentient robots that want to kill us all for whatever reason.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Crap, they're on to us.

My revolution point? Probably when the American Taliban gets power to turn America into another Iran.

Or when Skynet takes off. Seriously, I'd love a robotic invasion. Everyone else lives for the zombie apocalypse, not this guy. I want a cyberpunk corporate controlled America to screw up and create sentient robots that want to kill us all for whatever reason.

that's just silly they're like...

"BEES! YOUR FIREARMS ARE USELESS AGAINST THEM!!"

brucaru

Sep 14, 2011
    "When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed." -- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged", 1957

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Crap, they're on to us.

Keep on joking like it isn't already underway.

I, for one, welcome our new cyberpunk corporate controlled sentient robot overlords.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Crap, they're on to us.

I like the cut of your jib sir... When to robots come, your death will be quick and painless. :D

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Crap, they're on to us.

Keep on joking like it isn't already underway.

I, for one, welcome our new cyberpunk corporate controlled sentient robot overlords.

:party29:

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2013-08-09-at-9_37_27-AM.jpg
      Screen-shot-2013-08-09-at-9_37_27-AM.jpg
      21.5 KB · Views: 326

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    One guy who, seemingly out of nowhere, took out say a Representative then disappeared into the population might be hard to find. Then if other soft political targets (and their families even) started dropping by other lone wolvesin much the same fashion, that alone could cause an immense uproar.

I am not that guy and again do not suggest such repulsive actions, but for one to simply say it isn't possible is naive.

I've often wondered about that. I'd be surprised if that isn't in a terrorist playbook somewhere.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    I've often wondered about that. I'd be surprised if that isn't in a terrorist playbook somewhere.

Are you kidding? The politicians/bureaucrats are to ones who make it easier for the terrorists to operate by putting undue burdens on the masses.

Do you remember seeing the one going around a few years ago about the Redneck Special Forces? The one where they mocked rednecks and said that obama bin laden killed Dale Earnhart and they would have bin laden in a week/month or whatever it was. There is probably more truth to that than people realize but if the politicians (government) allowed people to quickly resolve issues then what platform would the bureaucrats use to gain more control over the people?

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Are you kidding? The politicians/bureaucrats are to ones who make it easier for the terrorists to operate by putting undue burdens on the masses.

Do you remember seeing the one going around a few years ago about the Redneck Special Forces? The one where they mocked rednecks and said that obama bin laden killed Dale Earnhart and they would have bin laden in a week/month or whatever it was. There is probably more truth to that than people realize but if the politicians (government) allowed people to quickly resolve issues then what platform would the bureaucrats use to gain more control over the people?

Obama killed Dale Earnhardt so rednecks would get Bin Laden in a matter of weeks? I'm lost.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    You just got done saying that guerrilla actions are terrorist acts. Which is it?

No I said guerrilla actions without popular support will be considered terrorist acts and the gov will deal with them as such.

Popular support is the difference.. the overseas terrorist should they come here will not target politians but everyday folks and soft targets.... if they target our ' leaders ' our leaders will target them. They do not do fair fights.

But will our leaders target civilian population centers in relatation?

:lol:

No they will lock us up for our own Saftey thereby ending the american way of life.. of course full scale war is still possible but not until liberalism is destroyed

I would not place bets either way right now.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    With congressional approval in the 30% range, it appears that few citizens would be concerned if we lost three hundred or so legislators.

But it would be wrong.
    (For those of you too young to remember, that's a Nixon quote).
    (For those of you who are monitoring this board for your employers, this is merely a satirical comment reflecting on polling statistics, not a call to action).

Al Norris

Spud Head
    Dec 1, 2010
    Rupert, Idaho
    One guy who, seemingly out of nowhere, took out say a Representative then disappeared into the population might be hard to find. Then if other soft political targets (and their families even) started dropping by other lone wolves in much the same fashion, that alone could cause an immense uproar.

Some of us have read the plans....

I agree. With the number of people who support liberty dwindling, only guerrilla action would have any positive effect.

Nope. You're using the wrong paradigm. See above and below.

The police had to try and protect scores if not hundreds of sites while Dorner got to pick which one he attacked each time. But then he could still change his mind if it looked well secured.

The money quote:

Terrorists kill ordinary civilians... . not politicians....enough said on that.

If you're having trouble following where this was headed, you need to narrow your literary search. 1996 ought to be about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom