• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I am putting my odds on this a being legit WTT, yet the OP has not followed forum rules.
    No introduction post
    Not posting to classifieds (no 50 intelligent posts yet)

I could see it being a person referred to MDS by someone, and just rushing in to find an AR15 amongst all the panic. Still, would be nice to have a little, "Hi, how ya doin'? My name is so and so, and I'm from......"

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I could see it being a person referred to MDS by someone, and just rushing in to find an AR15 amongst all the panic. Still, would be nice to have a little, "Hi, how ya doin'? My name is so and so, and I'm from......"

Personally, if it WERE panic time, I would rather be reaching for a .30-30 lever gun I was familiar with, had fired before (even if only 30 rounds) and somewhat trusted... rather than an AR with unknown history that someone was willing to let go in the face of said impending panic.

JMHO. :shrug:

Unless OP has other stuff available for that purpose and doesn't need the .30-30. As others said.. more info needed.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I’ll trade the OP right now, a lightly used Remington 870 Express12 gauge for that .30-.30 and $350 cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiddleRiverShootist

Jan 18, 2015
    Baltimore Co
    i was in my LGS yesterday,,, this young fella with tatoos all over his neck and face says to the man behind the counter... Yo,, im tryin to get into squieerrwell huntin yo i need one of them 10/22s you got any of dem? i SMH and had to walk out... i stop by alot because i like to see the ever revolving inventory. but that had me smh and had to leave on that note

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    This young fella with tatoos all over his neck and face says to the man behind the counter... Yo,, im tryin to get into squieerrwell huntin yo i need one of them 10/22s ...

Mosin is better for squieerwell hunting.

Shoot tree, all squieerwells fall out. Skewer 'em on bayonet, toast over fire.

Yum.

MG in MD

Feb 11, 2016
    Linthicum
    Mosin is better for squieerwell hunting.

Shoot tree, all squieerwells fall out. Skewer 'em on bayonet, toast over fire.

Yum.

Funny, I was seeing so many squirrels running around today, I just kept thinking - tasty snack there! Wish it were fall already...

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    i was in my LGS yesterday,,, this young fella with tatoos all over his neck and face says to the man behind the counter... Yo,, im tryin to get into squieerrwell huntin yo i need one of them 10/22s you got any of dem? i SMH and had to walk out... i stop by alot because i like to see the ever revolving inventory. but that had me smh and had to leave on that note

Lmao, where was this at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom