• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    May I suggest Union Jacks, either Columbia or Annapolis? Great happy hour $2 beer, $5 wings, mussels, etc. I know the manager, so let me know. Fridays would be good....no pressure to get up early the next day...

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    May I suggest Union Jacks, either Columbia or Annapolis? Great happy hour $2 beer, $5 wings, mussels, etc. I know the manager, so let me know. Fridays would be good....no pressure to get up early the next day...

Since it's a HoCo meetup I'd go for Columbia over Annapolis.

I may be in depending on date and how well I'm getting around(I'm going in for surgery on the 22nd) if not I'll try to catch the next one. I went to Union Jacks for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I could definitely go for one of those One Eyed Jack burgers again.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    UJ's is good, but I've found on some Friday nights it can get a bit crowded (then again, most places in Columbia are on Friday nights...). Pub Dog I've yet to have any problems getting a table or a seat at the bar (but I also don't go out as much anymore so maybe I've just been lucky).

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yep, the OP just needs to pick a date, time, and place and maybe set up a poll to record who can and cannot attend.

I would be interested in attending and am somewhat flexible with my schedule.

Can anybody show me where there is a link to a thread about the Howard County meeting? I would like to know what went on at the meeting since I was unable to make it.

Anybody have any information about the results from the Howard County Public School round table meetings over school safety. I attended the first one, looked on the Howard County Public School website for information about the outcome after the second scheduled meeting, and have not been able to find out anything about an outcome or course of action.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Fri. nights are no good for me but with some notice, any other night should work. Pub Dog is a great place!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Yep, the OP just needs to pick a date, time, and place and maybe set up a poll to record who can and cannot attend.

I would be interested in attending and am somewhat flexible with my schedule.

Can anybody show me where there is a link to a thread about the Howard County meeting? I would like to know what went on at the meeting since I was unable to make it.

Anybody have any information about the results from the Howard County Public School round table meetings over school safety. I attended the first one, looked on the Howard County Public School website for information about the outcome after the second scheduled meeting, and have not been able to find out anything about an outcome or course of action.

Here you go...
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=104826

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009

Thanks for the link. I just went and read through the last 3 pages of that thread. Sadly, Turner is not my Delegate, so I cannot do anything to get rid of him. I am working on Gail Bates right now as she is the only representative of mine that has NOT responded to an e-mail I sent her a couple weeks ago. Not even an acknowledgement from her that she received it and would take it under consideration. Kittleman sent me an e-mail telling me about February 6th in Annapolis and urging me to be there. I went and turned in my 6 pages of written testimony with additional exhibits and stuck around a little while for the rally. Think I am going to e-mail the written testimony in pdf format to Delegate Bates so she clearly understands my position on this matter.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Thanks for the link. I just went and read through the last 3 pages of that thread. Sadly, Turner is not my Delegate, so I cannot do anything to get rid of him. I am working on Gail Bates right now as she is the only representative of mine that has NOT responded to an e-mail I sent her a couple weeks ago. Not even an acknowledgement from her that she received it and would take it under consideration. Kittleman sent me an e-mail telling me about February 6th in Annapolis and urging me to be there. I went and turned in my 6 pages of written testimony with additional exhibits and stuck around a little while for the rally. Think I am going to e-mail the written testimony in pdf format to Delegate Bates so she clearly understands my position on this matter.
    Gail Bates and her husband are 100% on our side! No worries there at all!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gail Bates and her husband are 100% on our side! No worries there at all!

Ok, so I guess I can stop pestering her then. Good to know and glad to know that all 3 of my reps support my position. We moved here 2 years ago from Montgomery County, where I grew up, and thought we were moving to an area of like minded people. Guess we were right about that, which is good.

Thing is, after this last election and now SB281, we have been looking at places in Richmond to move to. The longer I am in this state, the harder it gets for me to live here and raise my kids here with the political shenanigans.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Ok, so I guess I can stop pestering her then. Good to know and glad to know that all 3 of my reps support my position. We moved here 2 years ago from Montgomery County, where I grew up, and thought we were moving to an area of like minded people. Guess we were right about that, which is good.

Thing is, after this last election and now SB281, we have been looking at places in Richmond to move to. The longer I am in this state, the harder it gets for me to live here and raise my kids here with the political shenanigans.
    I like Texas, as they are the most likely candidate for secession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom