• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLSKOL59

Jun 24, 2018
    Got my first two by the U.S. postal service just fine ,before i got email. I think one was before dnr ids. They mail you a packet anyways.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Have you gotten an email as yet? I didn't see my number on the list, but haven't received an email either.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Yes. Got mine Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Correction. It came Wednesday 5 Sept.

Thanks, didn't find anything in my email including junk email. Don't think that I've ever received anything in regular mail about the disposition these past three years (although I did get a reminder that the lottery period was opening). I guess I had assumed that they don't contact you if you don't win, but now wondering if they have failed in this regard, whether the entry was ever in the pool in the first place.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks, didn't find anything in my email including junk email. Don't think that I've ever received anything in regular mail about the disposition these past three years (although I did get a reminder that the lottery period was opening). I guess I had assumed that they don't contact you if you don't win, but now wondering if they have failed in this regard, whether the entry was ever in the pool in the first place.

I've never received a notification regarding the lottery until I was picked this year, other than a reminder a week or so ago announcing time was almost up for entering, but I had already entered.

Last edited:

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    If you don’t get drawn, you get NOTHING (and like it). Your receipt from purchasing the $15 entry is your notification that you’re in the lottery (and like it??). You only get a snail mail packet if you get drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom