• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Fried chicken

royal farms chicken(when fresh) is my version of crack. Ive eaten it 3, sometimes 4 days in a row for lunch :eek:

Kennies in Taneytown has awesome chicken also. They make up a fresh batch about 1 per hour starting at like...10am. It is damn good....

I have been making some at home lately, using Hungry Jack mashed potato flakes.....MMMmmmmmm man this is good. For those who would like to try it:

Wash chicken, allow to dry. Dip in scrambled egg, and roll into HJ flakes till coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper place on plate and put in refrigerator for about 15 - 20 minutes. Pan fry with Extra Light Olive Oil ( not Virgin ) until cooked. I have been using breast strips and cooking for about 4-5 mins per side. DAMN good.....:party29::thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Is there a reason Cindy's is using a watermarked logo image? Usually that's indicative of it being a concept proof, and likely hasn't been paid for yet. Fiverr is an aggregator for graphic designers and other business services.

The rocket-powered bullet-plus-casing is consistent with shopping-out logo design to a generic graphic artist ... and doesn't really instill confidence ...

reminds me of...

Attachments

• etown.png
      etown.png
      27.5 KB · Views: 356

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd