• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Cheers my friends! I’m super proud of him - took the shot from about 120 yards while Bambi was trotting along and connected with a textbook double lung shot, using my 350 Legend, and he got about 20 yards of gallop until DRT. Proud dad moment! =)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    My oldest (12), took his first buck this afternoon. Good sized six point, after getting skunked for junior hunt and the five other times I’ve gotten him out this season. He is seriously stoked!
    Wow! Congrats to your some and a proud papa. :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I got 3 this morning, with 3 shots. Shot all of them in about 2 minutes time. Fun morning!
    I’m hunting a farm where they want all the deer gone. My freezer is now full, but I have a few friends always willing to take a deer or 2 from me.
    Hopefully, I’ll get some more this evening.
    Clean-up in aisle 3. We need a clean-up in aisle 3...

Nice work Brickman301 :party29:

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Let a buddy hunt my place Sat. Nothing moving. I think he blew them out with his lack of scent control and wind blowing into their main travel corridor.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Sika are moving with the colder temps.
    I want to check if they are ok for hunting the primitive season. Not sure if they're included in the late hunt.

2020 sik 2.jpg

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    I was fortunate enough to get the deer of my life so far last night. Wife was not happy as I was heading down to our lease as Inlaw’s were headed over to do a late Christmas for the kids, but I was still chasing. Took the shot at 55 yards, 450 bushmaster. I almost had a panic attack as no blood for the first 20-25 yards. Picked up light blood but he was only another 30 yards in some brush.

Attachments

• E7DCE581-C7EF-488F-AE1B-AC0F3E9D18A2.jpg
      E7DCE581-C7EF-488F-AE1B-AC0F3E9D18A2.jpg
      104.9 KB · Views: 182
    • 74277999-C26C-4B46-AEC3-4681E3A41AF7.jpg
      74277999-C26C-4B46-AEC3-4681E3A41AF7.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 208

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I was fortunate enough to get the deer of my life so far last night. Wife was not happy as I was heading down to our lease as Inlaw’s were headed over to do a late Christmas for the kids, but I was still chasing. Took the shot at 55 yards, 450 bushmaster. I almost had a panic attack as no blood for the first 20-25 yards. Picked up light blood but he was only another 30 yards in some brush.

Nice!!!

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD

Awesome! Congratulations!

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Nice deer!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Beautiful buck sir. Seriously good width, and nice symmetry. Indeed time well spent. The in-laws should understand.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Congrats on a fine wall-hanger JB!
    For all you married guys out there, never listen to your wife during deer season...:innocent0

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore

Nice! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom