• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    People have the right to protest. Storming a federal building you don't have the right to do and only bad things will happen if you do which was evident in yesterdays actions. The violence could have been avoided though if law enforcement had done their job and prevented the breach which of course they didn't. Poor planning even with the warning signs. I am sure there will be some people out of a job very soon.

Where else will those poor youths get their office supplies ?

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    People have the right to protest. Storming a federal building you don't have the right to do and only bad things will happen if you do which was evident in yesterdays actions. The violence could have been avoided though if law enforcement had done their job and prevented the breach which of course they didn't. Poor planning even with the warning signs. I am sure there will be some people out of a job very soon.

The National Guard were standing by and ready. But it is hard to justify actions when the president is actively encouraging his supporters to march the street. Its one thing to plan and forseen what would happen. But to take actions that might seem as directly confrontational to protesters requires directions from the president. He can't be telling supporters to march and a few moments later deploy the Guards to control them. Events and circumstances were allowed to play out because there were no other way for it to play out.

Honestly it was the most shocking obvious predictable thing that DID happened. Everyone knew that chain of even would of happened.

- Planned protest organized by groups of people that passionately believe their country was stolen.
    - Based the group support of 2A and ratio of percentage within ANY group being radical extremists (majority were not armed, but I'm sure a few were, which is probably also the beliefs of a few LEO in the area so they are more alert).
    - Proud Boys members planning to be there
    - Mob mentality
    - Trump directing their anger at a target
    - Emotion running wild

With all these facts, who seriously didnt see this coming? We all hope it wouldn't, but is anyone really surprised?

Jan 13, 2020
    The National Guard were standing by and ready. But it is hard to justify actions when the president is actively encouraging his supporters to march the street. Its one thing to plan and forseen what would happen. But to take actions that might seem as directly confrontational to protesters requires directions from the president. He can't be telling supporters to march and a few moments later deploy the Guards to control them. Events and circumstances were allowed to play out because there were no other way for it to play out.

Honestly it was the most shocking obvious predictable thing that DID happened. Everyone knew that chain of even would of happened.

- Planned protest organized by groups of people that passionately believe their country was stolen.
    - Based the group support of 2A and ratio of percentage within ANY group being radical extremists (majority were not armed, but I'm sure a few were, which is probably also the beliefs of a few LEO in the area so they are more alert).
    - Proud Boys members planning to be there
    - Mob mentality
    - Trump directing their anger at a target
    - Emotion running wild

With all these facts, who seriously didnt see this coming? We all hope it wouldn't, but is anyone really surprised?

Definitely a fair assessment. My only disagreement would be that all of this could have occurred outside the Capitol building. How there was lack of security into the building is what surprised me.

And I believe there were at least two arrests for carrying a handgun without a permit. That being said, I saw lots of "improvised" weapons, flags strapped to a spear, flags strapped to a pitchfork. Pretty sure I saw a hatchet being waved around in one of the live feeds as well.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Are you talking about the peacefull protests??

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful-scaled.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Cause most of the racists got their asses handed to them.. and most of this site is racists that hide behind political beliefs. Just my .2 . If those were black people this site would be having a field day. 'Murica.

You are an ass-wipe , i can't see color from my screen all i see is dumb and that is on you
    :thumbsup:

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland

I think they will most likely get a raise and paid vacation. They took down Trump and all his supporters by letting the protesters gain access to the capitol.

This event was worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.;)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thanks.

My .2 ... Take it or leave it. I stand on it though.

Yeah , stand on it . You are a troll and i can bet you will be gone before the 9 o'clock hour

You come in here and talk racist and call an entire group of people racist . DO you realize we have all shades and nationalities here . Our friends

Quotez

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 22, 2020
    Yeah , stand on it . You are a troll and i can bet you will be gone before the 9 o'clock hour

You come in here and talk racist and call an entire group of people racist . DO you realize we have all shades and nationalities here . Our friends

I called noone in particular anything. A few people chose to wear the shoe and im here for it... until 9:00 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom