• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRock

Jan 1, 2021
    Sykesburg
    Happy New Year everyone! New member saying hello from Sykesville area! I've always been into guns, but wife/kids put that hobby in the back seat for a while. Just recently getting back into it and found this forum. I'm originally from Ohio, so I am trying to wrap my head around these crazy MD gun laws (reading resources though this forum have been very helpful).

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Welcome from between the bridges! BTW, there is Sykesville and Eldersburg, they are not the same no matter how much some people want them to be.

viiper

Re-Member
    Dec 3, 2008
    Carroll County
    Greetings from another Carroll County guy.... similar had been on hiatus for a bit due to family, work, and other life things but back on forums.

Grew up in Carroll County as well, moved away for school and work, but now back.

There are a lot of helpful folks here. Even some of us long term Marylanders have a hard time making sense of all the tacked on rules. However, Government is never in the making sense business.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Hiya Neighbor!

Also in Sykesville/Eldersburg, and also an Ohio transplant (~20 years ago). Shout out if you need anything.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I write Sykesville in my address because I am ashamed to live in Eldersburg.

You got that Backwards! The correct spelling for it is Sucksville and it is a hole. Liberals abound in Sucksville, sadly they are moving out toward the good parts of the county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom