• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    They were jerks. I don't care if they sold new firearms for a dollar a piece. I wouldn't buy from them or anyone else like them. I'm a man of principal!

moose&squirrel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 25, 2018
    So, this show is a long drive from where I live in Maryland. I'm pretty much full up on new firearms for this year, but I wouldn't mind scoring some new mags and other gear. How is the selection, usually, and what about the prices? Thanks!

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    So, this show is a long drive from where I live in Maryland. I'm pretty much full up on new firearms for this year, but I wouldn't mind scoring some new mags and other gear. How is the selection, usually, and what about the prices? Thanks!

AR15 mags are well priced. Saw Okay Indust new in wrapper mags for 10/$90. Wasn’t really looking for much else. Plenty of pistols. Lots of AR15’s. Some decent ammo prices depending on what you need. It’s a show worth going to. I drive there a couple times a year.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    I wish they would lower their rediculous entry fee. Between that and gas most "deals" at the show aren't worth it.

Sleepy

Jan 19, 2013
    There are few deals to be had. I've never seen any deals on new guns or mags but every once in a while there will be some good deals on used guns.

It seems like there's a sweet spot where some of the used guns are reasonable. They have to be older but not old enough to become interesting again. 70's and 80's guns seem to be the best deals.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Has anyone ever seen Lancer AR-10 mags there? I'd like to give them a try in my new G2 DPMS. Thanks!

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    If you say to the dealer I have cash. What is your best cash price they will come down. If they want to move the firearm. Been there done that. The hell with credit cards.

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Has anyone ever seen Lancer AR-10 mags there? I'd like to give them a try in my new G2 DPMS. Thanks!

Never noticed, but of all the local shows I would bet this would be the best place to try. I've found the shows in PA have lots of PMAGS but not much of other brands. As much as I don't like the entrance fee to Chantilly, they have a good selection.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Never noticed, but of all the local shows I would bet this would be the best place to try. I've found the shows in PA have lots of PMAGS but not much of other brands. As much as I don't like the entrance fee to Chantilly, they have a good selection.

Thanks. I agree about the cost of admission, but compared to al the other stuff we throw money at, maybe once in a while the juice is worth the squeeze. I'll probably head over to be there Saturday when they open.

barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    I’ve never actually attended a gun show before. I’m thinking of making this my first one while I’m still in the area.

barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    "Better to ask forgiveness than for permission."

Luckily she’s out of state right now, I just fear the shit storm that will ensue when she has to hear over the phone that I bought new guns.. oh well, can’t make me sleep on the couch from over the phone lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom