• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Not sure if this has been covered but I heard it a couple different times today. I heard all AR type semi auto's. I assume this would include SKS and Grarand types, if they really want to be shitty which they will....... 10/22's and Model 60's.

If you voted for the bastard .........well hopefully you will drop dead. :sad20:

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    I have told my friends who are non-gun owners. I really explained how much of a hassle “ARs being NFA” becomes. Worst of all, it’s just a ploy to make people who aren’t filthy rich, not have these firearms.

Let’s be honest, why stop at rifles? They are going to make semiauto handguns in the same category.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Not just rifles, but every mag over 10 round capacity... $200 tax stamp for EACH one! that would be $1k in taxes for a basic AR with four standard capacity mags.

I'll throw anything I have that might be covered in the Bay before I'll pay one fvcking cent more in taxes and fees for things that I already own legally. Well, if I still had any of them, of course.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Not just rifles, but every mag over 10 round capacity... $200 tax stamp for EACH one! that would be $1k in taxes for a basic AR with four standard capacity mags.

I'll throw anything I have that might be covered in the Bay before I'll pay one fvcking cent more in taxes and fees for things that I already own legally. Well, if I still had any of them, of course.

I already did. :innocent0

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I already did. :innocent0

FWIW, in four years when we win back control of Congress and the WH, I have a boat, an industrial magnet and GPS so we can retrieve various items that might be temporarily stored aquatically. Rates negotiable. Just sayin'

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    It's only $200 per firearm if you intend to comply...The time is quickly coming when gun owners will have to chose between their right to bear arms and their desire to remain law abiding. The 2 are mutually exclusive...

If my guaranteed constitutional rights make me non law abiding well so be it.

We can thank leftist organizations and unions for this shit. :mad54:

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    If you voted for the bastard .........well hopefully you will drop dead. :sad20:

This sentiment EXACTLY!!! Times 1,000,000!!!

May every demon in hell torment you and everybody you ever loved throughout TEN eternities...
    :mad54::mad54::mad54:

(sorry, no more holding back, no more common ground, no more "getting along!"!)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The courts just might have something to say. This makes it imperative R’s keep the senate.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    At what point do the people choose to disarm those who want to take all of the weapons?

Sadly they will not come to take your property. They will stop or garnish your pay, suspend your drivers license or something like this, in order to "Make" you comply. At some point the last straw will be laid upon our backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom