• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Starting July 1. If you’re not in their database, you pay $19 at the time of purchase. If you’re in the database you pay $1 at the time of purchase. I also saw, but didn’t corroborate, one purchase per 30 days.

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    At what point do we finally declare California a third world country?

thought we already did :confused:

read early today the new governor signed 215 billion dollar budget that includes free health care for "the undocumented" but requires citizens to purchase state mandated health care or be fined

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    At what point do we finally declare California a third world country?

Since they now have huge "homeless" tent cities in LA, San Diego, SF, and other cities, where diseases like Typhus are present and they are expecting to see the Plague, that point has come and gone.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Well at least now they can wear their hair in dreadlocks, Afros, braids etc without fear. Glad to see they don’t have anything “important” to act on.

Attachments

• EB7F3A03-1866-43ED-826B-D4AE7FD1C85F.jpeg
      EB7F3A03-1866-43ED-826B-D4AE7FD1C85F.jpeg
      85.8 KB · Views: 578
    • 6D59E821-043A-4424-B97B-6541389A6D8A.jpg
      6D59E821-043A-4424-B97B-6541389A6D8A.jpg
      47.2 KB · Views: 582

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    all i can say is get out and vote! md has it bad, and va ain't going in the right direction, but us voting will hopefully at least help us stop it getting worse or even help it to get better.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Well at least now they can wear their hair in dreadlocks, Afros, braids etc without fear. Glad to see they don’t have anything “important” to act on.

It baffles me why anyone believes that any business has any pretense of being "private" and is not simply an extension of the state in which the individual proprietor takes all of the risk.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It baffles me why anyone believes that any business has any pretense of being "private" and is not simply an extension of the state in which the individual proprietor takes all of the risk.

I’m just sick how everything is “anti-minority”. The last paragraph is what amazes me. Dress codes infringe on blacks? Really?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I’m just sick how everything is “anti-minority”. The last paragraph is what amazes me. Dress codes infringe on blacks? Really?

I'm going to tell my principal that I identify as a beach bum and that I will from here on out be coming to work in sandals, cut off shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

“You didn’t make that” government does everything.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    So, "natural" is now off limits for workplace rules? What if someone thinks that using modern antiperspirant/deodorant chemicals is "unnatural?" Hell, soap is pretty unnatural, too. Give it your best shot, HR! I'm just being natural!

Also, as a large primate, I think it's natural to forage for food every few minutes from sunup to sundown, so this whole business where the number of minutes allowed for lunch breaks is discriminating against my naturalness. Oh, and I also think it's natural to pee on that tree right outside the office's front door.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So, "natural" is now off limits for workplace rules? What if someone thinks that using modern antiperspirant/deodorant chemicals is "unnatural?" Hell, soap is pretty unnatural, too. Give it your best shot, HR! I'm just being natural!

Also, as a large primate, I think it's natural to forage for food every few minutes from sunup to sundown, so this whole business where the number of minutes allowed for lunch breaks is discriminating against my naturalness. Oh, and I also think it's natural to pee on that tree right outside the office's front door.

Don’t forget scratching yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom