• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Jimmy, you're absolutely right. Nobody has any legitimate reason for owning one of those new-fangled irons with those rifled barrels. Anybody concerned with legitimate hunting and gentlemanly self-defense should be content with a smoothbore musket, and perhaps a duelling pistol. Anything more poses a danger to the crown, and His Majesty's Royal Marines!

rli1973

Dec 2, 2008
    Baltimore
    Sir, you have failed to chose the correct party. Everyone knows that if Gore, Albright and Reno were in office we would be in flying cars running off tree leaves and proper controls over internet;roads;hygiene and television.

Seems someone needs to be reported to the thought police which will soon be a crime.

Dont get me wrong I was not 100% against with the Cheney's. I just didnt like the VP getting his buddies no bid, cost plus contracts and not even providing a proper service at the beginning of Iraq.

Aside from that all I wanted GW to do was carpet bomb the crap out of cities until people stop thinking about insurgencies.

Please don't report me to the thought police. I'll drink the cool aid.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom