• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    I have been lurking for a while, and happy to finally make my presence known in this great community.

I have a few long guns, not really a collection yet, but have been shooting since I was 12. Also have my first 1911 and designated collector status waiting.....not holding my breath..... . Still have the range membership card from back then too, ha.

After following and doing what I can to support the fight, I am looking forward to becoming a bigger part of this community and hope to get a few more in the collection before October.

I really enjoy restoring boats and cars so I plan to extend that to guns. Look for posts in the future of kits that a friend of mine will be building. :innocent0 Just need to track down a few more receivers before the battle continues in the fall.

Current favorites/regulars:
    Rimfire: High Standard Supermatic Trophy
    Centerfire: S&W highway patrolman
    Rifle: 1980's Model 70 XTR in 30-06
    Shotgun: 870 express mag in 20ga - My first gun and 16th birthday present. What a dad!

Keep it in the ten ring,

wbw

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    Good luck finding receivers at a decent price, there are still a few hanging around now. Welcome too!

Thanks for the welcome. I was thinking more along the lines of 80%, but I know they are going to be just as difficult to find, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom