• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Just to be transparent , if elected i will be the Oprah Winfrey of unrestricted permits ....:innocent0

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I hate to POOP in the punch bowl, but as long as the MSP has the OAH to fall back on, the existance the HGPRB means nothing. The only way Lawnchair Larry can be called "The Man" would be for him to instruct the MSP to stop the appeals to the OAH. My crystal ball says that ain't gunna happen.

Carry on with your meatless victory.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I hate to POOP in the punch bowl, but as long as the MSP has the OAH to fall back on, the existance the HGPRB means nothing. The only way Lawnchair Larry can be called "The Man" would be for him to instruct the MSP to stop the appeals to the OAH. My crystal ball says that ain't gunna happen.

WOR-8-45561-00046-1-2.gif

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

Just to be clear my post was made in jest and more sarcastic ... I should have pointed that out but thought it would be funnier the way i did it . And i prefer Spotted Dick in a can

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

"Meatless Victory" - sums up his election.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Aren’t his appointments at the mercy of the hostile legislature? I mean even if he nominated a straight Patriot Picket Approved(tm) slate, couldn’t they all get denied the gigs?

As recess appointments they would serve until either confirmed by the Senate or until the end of the next legislative session.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    You had me worried. I was beginning to think you enjoyed the bendover you just received.

It still hurts , Yes ... but in life i try to see humor in most things . None of the crap they dish out means anything different in my life .

If i could spend the 10's of thousands of dollars to fight i would do it in a heartbeat .
    They will never win in the long run with me .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

This ensures a constant and overwhelming stream of applicants going before the OAH and keep the fact that the MSP doesn't like listening to civilian oversight front and center. It also keeps the restrictions in the spotlight leading up to next session.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    This ensures a constant and overwhelming stream of applicants going before the OAH and keep the fact that the MSP doesn't like listening to civilian oversight front and center. It also keeps the restrictions in the spotlight leading up to next session.
    We had a steady stream of applicants appealing their restrictions going into the last session and they were in the spotlight. We all saw how that worked out. Those appeals going the extra step to, or directly to the OAH will won't make a bit of difference to the fools in Annapolis. To think that next session will be any different is to ignore reality.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We had a steady stream of applicants appealing their restrictions going into the last session and they were in the spotlight. We all saw how that worked out. Those appeals going the extra step to, or directly to the OAH will won't make a bit of difference to the fools in Annapolis. To think that next session will be any different is to ignore reality.

That is certainly your opinion.

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    Do we get to be happy about something (going moderately well) around here? Ever?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    People who think this will be solved with HPRB appointments, an executive order, or more appeals are ignoring reality.

None of the above.

Frosh de facto controls the MSP. Only when the Supreme Court smacks his moustache off (which will happen by next June) will things change.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    People who think this will be solved with HPRB appointments, an executive order, or more appeals are ignoring reality.

None of the above.

Frosh de facto controls the MSP. Only when the Supreme Court smacks his moustache off (which will happen by next June) will things change.
    CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

None of the above.

Agreed 100%

The MSP and the MGA & MDA will all be back for round 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom