• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I don't have ENOUGH FAITH in the system to first convict, then to keep them locked away long enough. I don't want to have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life.
    This implies that you have ANY faith in the system...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Funds put to better use and much cheaper for MD to allow Constitutional carry for all instead of just the criminals.

JB01

Nov 11, 2017
    Is a Concretion an Arm?

The evening of 11/14/2015 while driving home from work, I reported to the Baltimore police that a person(s) attempted to murder me by dropping a large block of concrete onto my car, the dispatcher dismissed the event as "just throwing some stuff off the bridge."
    Since the person(s) had dropped trash into the traffic lane, assuring their victim by straddling the trash would pass directly into the path of the projectile, they showed premeditation. Fortunately, the perpetrator(s) timing was off. They hit the hood of my car about a yard in front of the windshield. The impact caused about $2000 in damage.
    If the residents of Baltimore want to live in a safer environment, they need to report the Baltimorons to the authorities. Unfortunately they do not and therefore have their city.
    Having retired from my job in Baltimore, I now avoid Baltimore.
    JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom