• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'd say your EIGHT posts in this thread where you were not personally called out....says, well, you know....

Don't change your post after the fact.

You wrote "it says a lot". Look, coming from your well "respected" self, what you write means pretty much nothing to me. Count all you want, just like you did in my thread last year and then demanded my respect via PM. Looks like we are going down the same road once again this year.

Good luck defeating these bills this year. Watch your testimony on last year's Rapid Fire Trigger Device legislation and try to improve upon it. There is lots of room for improvement. Use your spare time wisely instead of demanding respect. How you act on the bricks is not the same as in a legislative hearing room or in court. How does it feel to be called out?

Where Stove is, R&R will follow shortly for backup, and vice versa, except when handcuffs are involved.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    All it took for me to not want to testify, was watching rack give his testimony for the bump stock. How embarrassing to watch the "Leader" of the 2A efforts in Maryland.
    I don't know her name, but she owned you in her response. And the best you came up with was "but I grew up with nuclear attack drills in school as a young person".

You went on at the 1 hour,16 minute mark.
    How are you not sad at your own performance not being prepared? You just wanted to attack them for grandstanding for votes instead of delivering a well prepared and intelligent retort.

http://mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/play/bafc1a47-5d9f-458e-a874-a6fbec365806/?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c&playfrom=3000

yMwMjPY.gif

Wow. Owned indeed!!! :lol2:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    What makes you think this year will be any different than 2013? Make up of the MGA is still pretty much the same and we still have an anti-gun governor.

I was going to ask him if he was there in 2013, but the phone rang.

I was there in 2013. There was a lot of bad sh!t that didn't make it in the final laws passed. There was also this special moment of frosh's orchestrating....
    Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.08.27.jpg

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Well this thread went to shit pretty quick. That list had many people I see at this type gathering anyway, many were there while we were drinking beer and taking selfies with Mr Heller, I got his signature on the 2A in the pocket constitution Rack gave me.

Anyway, many of us may have less rights come Oct. 1. My last post for the week so I don’t get too high a Post count :)

Yep, I was there last February with my two oldest. Think I saw the OP there that night too.

Attachments

• MdShooters187.jpg
      MdShooters187.jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 189

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    You were terrible. Unprepared. You wanted to bash the MGA instead of speak on behalf of the bump stock. Truly embarrassing. You had to know that they knew who you were. You should have prepared accordingly. And this has nothing to do with her "blurting out", because that took attention off of you. If you speak on the 25th, it's ok to take notes and speak from those.
    Seriously Jeff, I'd expect more from you and have been let down.

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Actually, I think we are done.

It appears all the folks who have strong feelings about being "nudged" have had the chance to "show us where on the doll the Call To Action hurt you"....

What makes you or the OP think that anybody on that list, or many people that frequently read this board, need "nudging" of this sort? Most of us know what is going on, we have our own personal calendars, our own personal problems, etc. Nagging usually does not work.

Nag away though.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    All it took for me to not want to testify, was watching rack give his testimony for the bump stock. How embarrassing to watch the "Leader" of the 2A efforts in Maryland.
    I don't know her name, but she owned you in her response. And the best you came up with was "but I grew up with nuclear attack drills in school as a young person".

You went on at the 1 hour,16 minute mark.
    How are you not sad at your own performance not being prepared? You just wanted to attack them for grandstanding for votes instead of delivering a well prepared and intelligent retort.

And where were you?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You were terrible. Unprepared. You wanted to bash the MGA instead of speak on behalf of the bump stock. Truly embarrassing. You had to know that they knew who you were. You should have prepared accordingly. And this has nothing to do with her "blurting out", because that took attention off of you. If you speak on the 25th, it's ok to take notes and speak from those.

Seriously Jeff, I'd expect more from you and have been let down.

And the "winning Bump Stock" argument in that gun-hating environment, just months away from Las Vegas, would have been?...

Nope, I went in with heat, and got the light I was after. Watch the tape again, and you will see two plainclothes MSP troopers moving in to pull me out of my chair at the moment I was winding up my speech telling Ms. Atterbeary that she was a disgrace.

For me, no regrets about fighting their tyrannical BS.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    And the "winning Bump Stock" argument in that gun-hating environment, just months away from Las Vegas, would have been?...

Nope, I went in with heat, and got the light I was after. Watch the tape again, and you will see two plainclothes MSP troopers moving in to pull me out of my chair at the moment I was winding up my speech telling Ms. Atterbeary the was a disgrace.

Give it up Jeff. You spoke with zero confidence and leadership. Did they not allow 3rd grader crayon signs into Chambers? That threw you off.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    What makes you or the OP think that anybody on that list, or many people that frequently read this board, need "nudging" of this sort? Most of us know what is going on, we have our own personal calendars, our own personal problems, etc. Nagging usually does not work.

Nag away though.

Ever been in sales?

Do you ever wonder why sales people are the highest paid people in the capitalism chain?

Because they "ask for the sale" when someone may not being thinking about buying in.

It's hard, oftentimes grinding work, but it is key to a successive enterprise.

(refers Fabs back to MOMs photo)

Your 9th post now on a subject you are not interested in.

Attachments

• 315255A1-2141-4975-9E01-7993BD823B35.jpg
      315255A1-2141-4975-9E01-7993BD823B35.jpg
      73.6 KB · Views: 148

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Give it up Jeff. You spoke with zero confidence and leadership. Did they not allow 3rd grader crayon signs into Chambers? That threw you off.

Thank God it was captured on video, otherwise it would've been 'sold' as another glorious victory for 2A rights in MD.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009

Nope, I went in with heat, and got the light I was after. Watch the tape again, and you will see two plainclothes MSP troopers moving in to pull me out of my chair at the moment I was winding up my speech telling Ms. Atterbeary the was a disgrace.

Maybe there was no "winning" argument that day, or even that session. However, people remember things and your reputation will precede you.

The litigation you were clamoring for was ill advised on a public policy issue at the time that Trump wasn't even in favor of. So, money was spent on something that our esteemed President did not even support, and it was litigated in a Circuit that is NOT gun friendly. Money pissed away and a bite at an apple that established bad precedent for us. It was a poisoned apple.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah, they probably wouldn't last a single minute in the legal world with all the back stabbing and conspiring that goes on. On a construction site, things are pretty straight forward. Kind of like a hunting blind. Somebody pitches and somebody catches, and then the roles are reversed. In the legal world, people are trying to blind side you all the time and you can never tell who is about to pitch. On a construction site, the supervisors are pretty direct. In a law office, not so much. In a law office, you get passed up for promotion or let go, without even having a clue as to why.

I've been in construction, dealt with contractors as clients, taken homes from contractors, etc. Trust me, the legal world is a lot worse than working on a construction site.

But yeah, you think you have thick skin because you work in construction. I get it. Who would really admit that they have thin skin? How many people would really admit that they are a bad person?

I admitted to thin skin , it is a tag line for me ...I have cried many times as well . But i can assure most here that don't make me any less a man .

Fabs , You are one of the good men here at MDS and i would consider you a friend .
    You have nothing to prove to people or other members , i am a friend and will stay a friend and i will take up for a friend .

I really don't care what people think about me , the haters can hate . The liberals can hate .
    God loves me and my family loves me (most of the time)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, really. If the head of an organization cannot speak well publicly, then have a position within the organization, like VP of Communications, and allow that person to do the public speaking. Then, R&R can do what he really does best.

From our first actions with the Patriot Picket, Stoveman has been our spokesman,

At the legislature, when I testify--it is as a private citizen.

No, they do not allow us to bring signs in, but they let the MOMs bring their signs into the hearing rooms.

It may be your opinion that I don't meet your expectations, as viewed from your Barcalounger. So be it. See you in the arena if you can make it.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Ever been in sales?

Do you ever wonder why sales people are the highest paid people in the capitalism chain?

Because they "ask for the sale" when someone may not being thinking about buying in.

It's hard, oftentimes grinding work, but it is key to a successive enterprise.

(refers Fabs back to MOMs photo)

Your 9th post now on a subject you are not interested in.

I have my own business and nobody sells my services other than me. Granted, I don't try to sell people stuff that they do not need. So, maybe I am a crappy salesman or just an honest attorney. Not sure the latter is even possible though. Somehow, I make a living though.

Yeah, you need to stop counting. Once I saw that Stove was posting and then your well respected self decided to chime in, it peeked my interest immensely. Now, we can go all the way up to eleven on the amplifier.

You need to get some better people around you other than "yes" men for an organization to be successful. Good luck, and I mean it sincerely because IF you are successful it will reduce my anxiety pertaining to the 2nd Amendment in this state. Then, I can start worrying about the taxation side of things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom