• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi All

I am downsizing and have about 75-100 movie DVD's that I want to give away. It is an eclectic collection of movies although mainly of the action and science fiction genres. The set includes Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings trilogy, James Bond box sets, Harry Potter movies, the Terminator movies, Die Hard collection, a bunch of war movies, etc. These are the old fashioned DVD's, not BluRay. All the movies are in great shape with few scratches and are in their original cases. Whoever wants the movies will need to meet me in Gaithersburg, Germantown or Frederick on a Saturday. First person to respond gets the whole bunch!

If I do not get any takers, I'll donate them to the Montgomery Public Library or Goodwill this weekend (14Nov2020).

Take care and stay safe.

Cal68

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I’ll take them.

Edited to add: I have to work this weekend but should be able to scoot over to Gburg or town this Sat.

Last edited:

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I’ll take them.

Edited to add: I have to work this weekend but should be able to scoot over to Gburg or town this Sat.

Good Morning my friend

You were the first in line so you get the movies. I'm okay holding the movies until next Saturday if that works better for you. I just wanted to make sure that I had an interested party by this weekend or it was off to the library or Goodwill. Just let me know which weekend works for you. I definitely want to get them out no later than Saturday, 21Nov2020.

To the others who responded, I'll definitely keep you in mind if "shootin the breeze" does not pick them up.

Thanks.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom