• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Had a terrific time today... thanks, Blaster! You had exactly the knowledge and experience I was looking for, and I feel a bunch more confident now. You have this stuff down to an art :D

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Was a great time today! You have been through all your holsters and seemed to have the right one down. Ok. Maybe not as many as my roll along full...but you're getting there. :-)

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Blaster229, I am an affiliated instructor with US Concealed Carry Association. I have full instructional material. Powerpoint, student manuals, quizzes, videos etc. I am a NRA basic pistol instructor, Range Safety Officer and former Marine Corps 0311, 0331. Maybe you SHOULD think about making this a thing. The market is there and a bunch of people would like this information. Maybe we should talk? PS I'm not trying to sell you anything.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Blaster229, I am an affiliated instructor with US Concealed Carry Association. I have full instructional material. Powerpoint, student manuals, quizzes, videos etc. I am a NRA basic pistol instructor, Range Safety Officer and former Marine Corps 0311, 0331. Maybe you SHOULD think about making this a thing. The market is there and a bunch of people would like this information. Maybe we should talk? PS I'm not trying to sell you anything.

Pm'd ya.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Blaster, I would always welcome the chance to do a little training with you at some point as per our phone call a couple of months ago. Contact me anytime if you're planning something. I'll even write an AAR for ya!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Blaster, I would always welcome the chance to do a little training with you at some point as per our phone call a couple of months ago. Contact me anytime if you're planning something. I'll even write an AAR for ya!

Don't misquote me and make me correct it! :D

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Don't misquote me and make me correct it! :D

:lol:! Technically I didn't misquote. He DID say he trained them (I think he actually used the word "we"). I just made an assumption about who they were (news article could've been wrong...maybe they were both JSOC guys) or when/where they got that training. This is why I didn't become a reporter :)

Don't worry, though. I'll quote you as having trained an assortment of deadly assassin penguins or something :D.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    :lol:! Technically I didn't misquote. He DID say he trained them (I think he actually used the word "we"). I just made an assumption about who they were (news article could've been wrong...maybe they were both JSOC guys) or when/where they got that training. This is why I didn't become a reporter :)

Don't worry, though. I'll quote you as having trained an assortment of deadly assassin penguins or something :D.

Penguins have been known to slice carotids with their sharp wings. Dangerous fellas I tell ya. They ain't all cute n sh*t.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Was a great time today! You have been through all your holsters and seemed to have the right one down. Ok. Maybe not as many as my roll along full...but you're getting there. :-)

:lol: And I didn't even bring them all along. :lol2: You definitely have me beat in the quantity and quality department, though. Between us, we could open up our own holster booth at a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom