• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    We've got a bunch of threads buried in various depths of the water cooler for sharing screen names on various gaming systems and social media sites like twitter. Problem is they fall many pages back and you always have to search for them, but there's too many to sticky. So how about a sub forum either inside the water cooler or with similar post count restrictions where we can maintain member directory threads for the various systems/sites? If the mods create it, I'll volunteer to start/organize list threads.

Just a thought....

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A group of folks wanted a "Preparedness" subforum, they ended up starting their own forum: MDPreparedness

A few folks in the Edged Weapons subforum asked if the name could be changed to something more broad and reflective of the many discussions there. Never got consensus on a better name, it ultimately didn't change.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    There is probably already a forum for that. If it happens that people like games computers and guns at some point it will show up.

They started talking about guns in a game forum. I admitted to having one. They hurt my one feeling I have left, so I just talked about games as that was the intent of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom