• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    Their price structure guaranteed that they were running a firearms museum rather than a firearms store.

This sums up the Gandner Mtn. shopping experience perfectly. And their apparent "Full Retail Price Plus 15%" practice applied to much more than firearms.

mdflyer

Nov 19, 2015
    I lived right by the Salisbury store while taking college courses, the place was always dirty and high priced I thought. When I was doing flight training in Daytona, I used to go to the Orlando store, it was very nice, had a nice range and laser shooting sim where you could practice holstering and drawing with a clock or barretta that was converted to recoil off of gas and shot lasers for the sim to track. It was really nice! the store personnel there were great and they had a very nice selection, but that was florida. In December I was in Pittsburgh and that store reminded me of Salisbury, it was closing then, but they claimed they were moving. Last November I went to the Wichita Store and it was as nice as Orlando, but last week I was by there and it had a large sign up going out of business..

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    They did the usual scumbag liquidation pricing tactics for sure, raising the price to mark it down. Folks need to do their homework ahead of time though. Know what the item costs everywhere else, then see if GM has it for less or not. Got a Remington VersaMax Tactical shotgun on clearance, $1,456 MSRP, GM normal priced $1,050, and marked down to $750. That normal priced matched everything I found online & expected to pay that at some point some day. I jumped at the discount price. Not all GM prices were high. On all of these clearance items, if you want/need it research it online. If you can get it at GM that day cheaper than you can get it typically anywhere else, then don't split hairs that it mighta been a tad lower in your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom