Maryland
    http://midatlanticsurvivalexpo.com/attendee-info/

Municipal Center
    301 Main Street, Myersville MD 21773

Saturday, August 15, 2015
    9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, August 16, 2015
    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

This year, we will be expanding to include guns, ammunition, and gun accessories. By adding this to our expo, we hope to give our attendees access to as many survival, prepping, and self-protection vendors as possible.

General Admission: $10/day, $15 for both days
    Fire/Police/EMS/Boy Scout Rate: $7/day
    Military & Veteran*Rate: $7/day
    Kids (ages 12 and under): Free
    Valid ID required

The admission fee includes all exhibits and presentations, with the exception 
of the hands on suturing class, the Utah Conceal Carry Class, and any other special classes that require pre-registration/pre-payment.

I saw some ads for this at the range. Apparently they have info and supplies for beekeeping.

CXD Arms

Feb 27, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    I think I will check it out. Hopefully the non-firearm survival off grid types won't have issues with "guns, ammunition, and gun accessories"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    BradyWarrior: what do you mean by "expanding"?

Do you have actual firearm sellers lined up, or just accessory vendors? Or just seminars on firearm choices/recommendations?

More detail would be much appreciated.

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    BradyWarrior: what do you mean by "expanding"?

Do you have actual firearm sellers lined up, or just accessory vendors? Or just seminars on firearm choices/recommendations?

More detail would be much appreciated.

I just copied and pasted the ad. I've seen ads for this thing along the road (270) and at the range in Frederick. Figured I would pass it along. Apparently this is the first year they will have firearms. I'll probably end up at the Montgomery County Fair instead.

I noticed they have seminars on a range of topics, I figured there would be some interest around here: http://midatlanticsurvivalexpo.com/attendee-info/

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    big crowd expected...now get on out of my town!! You freaks going to distrub it :p

Ill be on vacation otherwise I would stop in.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    big crowd expected...now get on out of my town!! You freaks going to distrub it :p

Ill be on vacation otherwise I would stop in.

We promise we won't distrub it....:p

Looks like Foxy Fox Firearms has one wall, with another shop, Clearwater, nearby. Also, it looks like TomKat Ammo will be there. It would be the seminars that will be great to attend.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    How professional are these Prepper classes? Is it Bubba talking about his south 40 or are these professionals with respected businesses?

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    We promise we won't distrub it....:p

Looks like Foxy Fox Firearms has one wall, with another shop, Clearwater, nearby. Also, it looks like TomKat Ammo will be there. It would be the seminars that will be great to attend.

Clear Spring Gun Shop. :D (I live near there.)

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    ^ Yup. Stupid parking situation. It wasn't difficult, but it cost $5 to park in a lot down the street a ways. Plus the entry fee.

I went to the show just to check it out since I was in the area anyway, but everything there besides the classes and information booths just seemed like the chinese made knives and junk we always see at gun shows. Add in a few "prepper food kits" and some firestarters and that was it.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    ^ Yup. Stupid parking situation. It wasn't difficult, but it cost $5 to park in a lot down the street a ways. Plus the entry fee.

I went to the show just to check it out since I was in the area anyway, but everything there besides the classes and information booths just seemed like the chinese made knives and junk we always see at gun shows. Add in a few "prepper food kits" and some firestarters and that was it.

thanks for the feedback. looks like i'll pass.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Did you go to any of the classes?

lantus29

Mar 6, 2013
    Parking on Saturday

The wife and I went on Saturday. Got there around 1000 and just parked in the bank parking lot which was just next door. My wife attended a couple of the seminars and got a lot of good information on topics she was interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom